The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Sard 650cc side feed injectors for J-spec

flyin_scouseman

i dont have a clue what these do?

can anyone tell me what they do and how much of an increase in bhp would it give a man n/a?

These injectors give you scope for further improvement where lack of fuel could hinder the performance of your upgrades.

These injectors are good for 500-600bhp maximum.

Unless you've gone single or plan on going single, then there's no point in buying bud'.

If you got £250 notes spare mate, then i would make the most from your N/A with it :eyebrows: . I don't think the injectors would be suitable at this moment in time for you bud'.

If you are going turbo'd soon then that is a task in itself. Depending on what power you're looking at achieving, you may probably get it(the engine) built by a Pro' and they will fit their injectors as part of their package.

But hey,

If you are going to do it all yourself, then it's entirely upto you what you buy :innocent: ....

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.