The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What are we doing today??

Havard

Yeah good luck indeed Gaz.

I've bee attempting to sort my car out with Bob today, to no avail although we know the O2 sensor is faulty and there's some weird boost piping going on and a fitted UK spec top turbo pipe!:rolleyes:

Now I'm thinking about my car, I might cry. Off out with the missus tonight for a meal, she's been moaning at me in the last 2 hours non-stop.

I washed the car earlier and some kids came by on bikes. One of them asked if they could take a pic of my exhaust. So I let him.

A while later I took here out done the road to see if I could work out where the tinkling noise was coming from (see my thread about wheel parts) and the kids came by again as I was backing out. One asked if I was going to go fast up the road. I apologised and didn't. I don;t think I'm cool anymore.

Really hope everything is OK Gaz.

Wish I was going to make the May meet but I really think now that Jap show in June is going to be more realistic.

Good luck with the bottom end.

Thanks Greg. We are going to follow what Titan do now and replace the bearings every 3 events.

Can't wait to see that beast running. Will come and see how much progress you've made either this weekend or next :)

Gaz.

Me and Robsheffield are waiting outside Jezzy's place looking at a nice steel door.

Also bumped into sombody on the m1, so all in all its showing to be a good day.

Also, some kid on a scooter decided to be in the wrong lane on a roundabout so nearly felt the front of my van.

Lets hope we can get to Turbofit in one peice later :)

Its warm tho :D

What a fantastic day that was :rolleyes:

Thanks to TF for the warm welcome though!