The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Mint Supra TT for sale

Guest Geneb

Guest Geneb

Well its time for a change again had this 2 weeks and well i've had one now so time to move on.

this is the car C.J. Got for me 2weeks back and believe me its a real good car ask C.J. he'll vouch for it.

this car has only about 48'000 miles on it and has cobra alarm fitted.

since i bought it i have replaced yellow headlights with some very clean ones off mr lover , had a FULL service including cambelt and both tensioners plus breakpads all round.

the car is totally stock apart from the alloys which i have fitted today with new tyres, the alloys are 18" Brock B6 Shadow Chromes with 10j rears and 8j fronts also fitted with 275/35/18 rear and 245/35/18 front.

the car is buoked in for full valet on monday so all the seats will be shampoo'ed and dried.

look at my garage for pics

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1331

Guest Geneb
I take it you're not overly impressed by supras then? 2 weeks is hardly enough time to get to know it properly and decide if you want to keep or not imo :blink:

Its not that i dont like it, i just wanna try something else i've had a N/A and now i've had a TT. thinks the cars great but i can afford to change car for something different.

dont see what the problem is with peeps slating me for swapping cars quickly the supra is just a toy for me i've played and now i fancy something else.

Guest Geneb
What you going for now then? Good luck with the sale.

Thx Todd thinking of a 911 or if my dough comes through maybe an old FERRARI 308 GTS

Guest Geneb
:lol:

So from this thread

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=105804

you paid £6250 and it's now 8k? I'm pretty sure those wheels & tyres didn't cost £1750.

CAR £6250

Lights £150.00

Dash Clocks £85.00

Alloys £600

Tyres £570

Service £710

Valet £60

Locking wheel nuts £32

vadium wheelnuts £40

Kinda EQUALS £8497

LOOK GUYS THE CAR UP FOR SALE NOT A [fun diddly onion] DEBATE! IF YOU DONT LIKE IT [go order a pizza] BECAUSE YOU [gentlemen and ladies] ARE REALLY STARTING TO GET ON MY [wicka basket]!

[mawby]Another reply like that will get your thread locked.[/mawby]

Guest Geneb

Nah fuck off mawby its about time someone said something to some of the self righteous twats on here. sick of people dogging other peeps and me for stuff they are trying to sell if you dont like it keep your opinions to yourself your aint forced to post.

its a forsale thread not a what do you think its worth and please try make me look foolish so you can get a laugh from everyone else at someone elses expense.

Jesus guys give it a break, blokes just trying to sell his car :blink:

Geneb, don't rise to it, you'll be the one that comes off worse with rants like that. Play it cool and ask for the crap to be pruned from your thread :)