The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Wanted - Black TT

Guest Chumpalot

Guest Chumpalot

Hi all, new to the forums so apologies if this is in the wrong place or wanted threads aren't allowed.

As per the title above, I'm after a black or white TT. Mileage isn't really an issue, as long as it's been looked after etc... budget is around 7k.

Just wondered if anyone had any up for sale. Been trawling through the pages but can't seem to find anything :(

Thanks guys and girls

Guest Chumpalot

I'm on the 6th page now :D everything seems to get snapped up quickly!!

I'll keep my eyes peeled. Thanks for the reply.

My wife - Angie off this site is going to be selling her '93 Black TT auto in the very near future.

76k miles on it, cherished plate, HKS Super-Dragger exhaust with stainless steel pipework, HKS SSQV blow-off valve and with the option of RLTC fitted to it too.

It'll be around your budget too. Let me know if you want me to contact you when it goes up for sale.

Guest Chumpalot

If you could Soop Dogg that would be good mate. It looks like I will have to wait a month or so anyway what with the sale of the house etc...

Hi Mate,

I've got a black TT for sale with 120,000 genuine motorway miles on the clock if you're interested.

I've got it up for sale at the moment in your price range on piston heads and in the auto trader.

I'm going to be off line for a while, but if you're interested, give me a call on 07970 067 913and quote that you're from the MKiv Supra club.

Cheers

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.