The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Breaking for spares.....

Jezz

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Jezz, could you price me up a drivers door card please, must have speaker grill in it but not bothered about armrest etc etc

cheers rick

PS

MYMISSIS HAVE GIVEN ME THE GREEN LIGHT FOR THE na - TT CONVERSION BUT WONT BE TILL AFTER CRIMBO :(

Hi m8 im looking for a Rear calliper near side ( i think ) for a NA ??

Sorry mate, out of J-spec calipers. :(

hi jezzy

i need a drivers side trim that goes along the bottom of the window where it joins the door, see attached but drivers side, must be mint! ;)

cheers

Loads of them mate. £20 delivered.

yes do you have one

Yep. £10 delivered.

Hi Jezz, could you price me up a drivers door card please, must have speaker grill in it but not bothered about armrest etc etc

cheers rick

PS

MYMISSIS HAVE GIVEN ME THE GREEN LIGHT FOR THE na - TT CONVERSION BUT WONT BE TILL AFTER CRIMBO :(

We've only got real crap door cards left in stock mate. :( I anticipate some good ones in soon though.

No mate, dont think any of our Na's had lsd to start with. :(

Yep. £900 plus vat and £450 postage. :D You can have that mate, pm me an address and i'll post it out to you. ;)

Yes mate, £30 all inc.

Referencing reply #216....I dont think you answered my question..?

Sorry mate, out of J-spec calipers. :(

Loads of them mate. £20 delivered.

Yep. £10 delivered.

We've only got real crap door cards left in stock mate. :( I anticipate some good ones in soon though.

Let mr know when you have 1 jezz ta

rick

Referencing reply #216....I dont think you answered my question..?

Sorry bud! I must have forget to type my answer. :blink: Perhaps i was pissed? :D

Arranging your own courier is fine, but boxing up a roof lining may be a tad hard.

hey do you have a good fus box cover and a battery clamp with all its bits? if yes how much?:) oh and a fan shroud if possible in good condition

I'll see what we've got mate.

right....... it seems i am breaking lots more than expected doing this blue led conversion just smashed the connection to the back of the drivers side electric window box can these be changed? its the connector on the car when disconnecting the the door cards

You'l need a door loom, unless you want to splice and join which is a PITA. :D I can do a door loom for £20.

hi there mate any lower spring front and rear please

None at the moment mate, quite a regular thing to get in though, so i'l shout you when some come in.

Hi there, got any uk brakes atm? whats the going rates now? thanks

We never have these in stock, they pretty much go out the minute they come in. Expect £700 for a set with new discs, £600 with used discs, £400 for fronts only. I can put you on the list for some? :)

or.......

under bonnet sound deadening preferably from a UK spec?

Also, the brace that goes across the rear of the floor underneath, held by 4 bolts, just in front of the diff. I need the bolts too.

Decent exhaust heat shield?

Passenger airbag, thats not been stored face down?

airbag sensor ecu for center console?

any Recaros? or possibly Celica 99> leather seats?

Not at the moment mate. To 99> celica leather fit then?

hey jezzy

any N/A clutches mate?

im needin one asap

thanks mate

alex

Give me a call tomorrow mate, 07779 725350. ;)

or.......

under bonnet sound deadening preferably from a UK spec?

Also, the brace that goes across the rear of the floor underneath, held by 4 bolts, just in front of the diff. I need the bolts too.

Decent exhaust heat shield?

Passenger airbag, thats not been stored face down?

airbag sensor ecu for center console?

Got some sound deadening I think, will need to check if its UK though. Loads of rear trans tunnel braces £15, heat shields £10 each, no airbags, and i need to find a non activated bag ECU. Know i've got a couple somewhere though. ;)

Jez,

Need a new rear driverside vent cover skirt thingy(just in front the rear wheel) and the two bits of plastic in the wheel arches with the louves in it. (Will join up with the bumper tray and arch liners I got from you)

Already spoken about the rear thingy, and i'll check on the front vents, but i'm fairly sure thievingdibbs had my last set.

how much for a mint rear bumper without any fog light cut into it?? any colour, cheers

£50 mate. ;)

99> celica dont fit, but Ibrar got them to and I have found a great fabricator, so David will have some tricky cut and welding to do. Black if poss.

I'll have a tunnel brace, let me know what you find the correct airbag ecu, Ibrar has 2 on his site but they both look a different fit to the one i have here from the old car that fits (its dead BTW).

I'll have the sound deadening too, even if its jap i can just cut it, as long as its in tidy condition.

99> celica dont fit, but Ibrar got them to and I have found a great fabricator, so David will have some tricky cut and welding to do. Black if poss.

I'll have a tunnel brace, let me know what you find the correct airbag ecu, Ibrar has 2 on his site but they both look a different fit to the one i have here from the old car that fits (its dead BTW).

I'll have the sound deadening too, even if its jap i can just cut it, as long as its in tidy condition.

No worries, i'll check it all out tomorrow. :)

Guest eckman

I'm need power steering rack for 1994 jap import. Do you have it in stock and How much? Can I pick it up tomorrow?

thank you

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.