The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Aristo MK1 for sale completly standard 81kmiles

H7ERO

I wont bore you with the circumstances but my aristo is now for sale so i can keep my supra!

Its totaly standard MK1 in green with beige leather interior

131k kms which is 81k miles

Mot till september no tax but we can talk about that;)

Front number plate is cracked and there is a scuff on the front bumper which I havnt had sorted yet its nothing major reflected in asking price

one of ths dash lights doesnt work again reflected in price just havnt had time yet

apart from that just beautifuly standard no dodgy noises smoke ect

Numberplate ending in WRX which iv had afew offers for so can make you some money back if you can be bothered to transfer it LOL

great if you want supra TT power for half price

if you need the familly to experience TT powere too!

or do a TT conversion with a running engine you can see working and have every bit you need then sell on with the NA engine to recover most of your costs?

£2995 im located in west london

I also have here a Maual 5 sp box , master/slave cylinder, flywheel and TT LSD, RSR springs, a sort of 'sport kit'

which you guessed it hasnt been fitted yet!

yes it green not blue the lexus dark metalic green,

the strut brace is standard on aristos

the wheels were just put on for the pic when i got it they were not even run, its on standard aristo 16s

:)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.