The mkiv Supra Owners Club

do luck bumpers - read description

Guest mk47

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry mate the offer is now closed. Unfortunately no more can be added to the order.

Anyone missing out on this offer...i have a do-luck front available brand new still in the wrapping paper and am willing to negiotate on price a bit as well.

Cheers

G

It was purchased from Mister *****, and it is a replica.

Dont tell Mr Ito! [OOPS][/OOPS]

Its brand new, still wrapped from delivery.

let me know if you are interested.

Cheers

G

Gruggs, why, do you imagine, the owner of Do-Luck UK would want to know who is selling replicas? :rolleyes:

I was actually thinking it was more along the lines of buy one to see the quality of it so they can show the superiority of the orginal equipment.

G

No mate. It's so they can take legal action against them to stop them selling any more and sue them for loss of earnings through sales of the copyrighted originals.

What?! - I'm sure the offer to trade of the party would be sufficient as most of the them list on their websites Do-Luck replicas not call it something entirely different and pass it off as something else.

Sumo Power have been on this board and trading long enough to have acted on this previously and contacted these traders to remove the products or face legal action. why the sudden interest now in a legal sense.

G

gruggs mate could you start a new for sale thread plz as this will clutter up pretty fast - you could close the deal with sumo on there :) cheers.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.