The mkiv Supra Owners Club

do luck bumpers - read description

Guest mk47

I will get some pics today and put them up guys. I have also ran this past the mods.. And like I said I thought this would spark interest as its a good deal and we can save a load of £ rather than paying £300 +, and i also did say im not bothered if anyone else is not interested as ill be ordering one anyway.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will try get pics sorted today of the actual bumpers (waiting on them to e-mail it to me). The delivery times are very quick its 7 days from date of order.

I will try get pics sorted today of the actual bumpers (waiting on them to e-mail it to me). The delivery times are very quick its 7 days from date of order.

Who you getting them from? I alreay got one on order and its now very overdue so may be interested if its a different firm.

I will get some pics today and put them up guys. I have also ran this past the mods.. And like I said I thought this would spark interest as its a good deal and we can save a load of £ rather than paying £300 +, and i also did say im not bothered if anyone else is not interested as ill be ordering one anyway.

Thanks Maz, subject to them looking fine ill take one too. PM me how things need to be paid for. Ta :)

OK just recieved this pic.. it is of the actual bumpers that they supply. he assures me they are a very good fit. check out the pic below and if you guys have made your mind up ill get the ball rolling and get them ordered up.

Lee i got your pm i will be replying to everyone asap (at work aswell so bit tied up).

By the way i forgot to add the bumpers do not come primered you would have to have this done before spraying.

Thats cool - I'm at work too but its dead for some reason - too dead - i'm unbeleivably bored! I might have to break someones pc here to give me something to fix! :(

Not primered - prefer that way - going to have to store bumper for a while anyway and sure it would get scratched if primered!

Ok there seems to be 8 of us now. Myself, Mr lover, reesen, supragirlie, leelbuk, daman x2, and 8800.

the total price is £245 delivered.. I will pm all parties shortly with the payment details, once all payments are received we can proceed to make the order. they confirmed that delivery should be around 7-8 days from the receipt of payment.

Loverly Job, Although im not buying Duane one ;) He already owes me money for car parts, dont you Duane?

So all payments have to be in before the order goes ahead. Can we set a cut off time, not that im impatient or anything :innocent:

you should have a pm from me now.. bank transfers take 3-4 days to clear so shall we set a cut off time of next friday? (20th april) that gives enough time for all interested parties to arrange payments..

Thats like 7days :eek: :D

Only joking, seems fair to me. :)

lol i know but only 7 days away - not too long now! anyways check your pms lads/lady and confirm all information with me please.

payment sent, thanks for arranging this :)

Yi, got the payment through fine, thanks bud. I will pm everybody once i have made the payment to confirm. So the rest of you please make arrangements accordingly ;)

Just starting a list so that i can keep track of things here, and everyone once paid can update the list so that i can check this and also get everyones delivery addresses together.

1) mk47 - paid

2) 8800 - paid

3) damanc

4) mr lover

5) supragirlie

6) damanc ????

7) joyrider

8) reesen

anyone else want to jump on while this is going?

Just starting a list so that i can keep track of things here, and everyone once paid can update the list so that i can check this and also get everyones delivery addresses together.

1) mk47 - paid

2) 8800 - paid

3) damanc

4) mr lover

5) supragirlie

6) damanc ????

7) joyrider

8) reesen

anyone else want to jump on while this is going?

Yes please..

1) mk47 - paid

2) 8800 - paid

3) damanc

4) mr lover

5) supragirlie

6) damanc ????

7) joyrider

8) reesen

9) Gamer

Could you please PM me the payment details Maz

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.