The mkiv Supra Owners Club

do luck bumpers - read description

Guest mk47

is there any people who are after a do luck bumper? im just in the process of ordering one for my car, having spoke to the suppliers if there are 4 people wanting one they can offer a discount and get each bumper for £250. regular price is £300 at the moment. (this is not a group buy) just seeing if there is any interest.. i.e. 3people we can get these at 250.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

because i am seeing if there are 3 others that want a bumper too that way we all save £50. im ordering mine either way next week, so if no one else wants one its all good ill still be getting mine.

they are replicas, but he is going to email me pics tonight. they are with built in undertrays, and he says they are good fit. have sold loads in the past so im guessing they cant be that bad a fit.

Built in undertray?

just 1 q about these, i was wondering.. on a normal supe you need to remove the under tray to get to oil filter during changes etc, does that mean with these built in ones you have to take the whole bumper off each time you do an oil change?

just 1 q about these, i was wondering.. on a normal supe you need to remove the under tray to get to oil filter during changes etc, does that mean with these built in ones you have to take the whole bumper off each time you do an oil change?

Nah its a different part. without the extra tray underneath they move about a bit, some have it some dont.

Right just been on the phone to them. They can have 5 bumpers ready for next week. Can have these in at £245 delivered to your door. let me know if theres anyone who wants in on this.

(after further bartering, he has agreed to do them for £230 + £15 delivery by dhl)..

So you bartered him down from £245 delivered to £230 + £15 delivery? :rolleyes: :innocent: :p

lol somebody needs to read the thread properly :p

ok anyone else for this? theres 3 so far. im ready to order mine for saturday, been told that they can be ready for delivery by next friday so anybody wanting one get in touch asap and ill make arrangements to get them ordered up.

cheers.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.