The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My 3 year old dog just got hit by a car and has died

Sheefa

Could my luck get any worse?

Our family's 3 year old Tibetan Terrier called Alfie got hit by car earlier as he ran out of the front door across the road after another dog. He died instantly. It was nobodys fault. We live on a main road and he's normally very careful. On this occassion though he shot out the door. :(

I was playing football until 9:15 and had loads of missed calls on my phone. I got back about an hour ago to find out the news :( I missed my family bury him though as it got too dark.

Absolutely heartbroken. The family is devestated - especially my mum and dad, dad was about to take him fishing.

My sister is travelling at the moment and asks how Alfie is everyday. She doesn't know yet as in Thailand for another 4 weeks before she returns home. She had the closest bond out of everyone, is only 18 years old and is going to sob her little heart out. I'm dreading the moment she walks through the door and asks where Alfie is.

Things certainly can't get any shitter right now. Pics of our absolutely great lively dog attached.

RIP Alfie. :(

Greg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIwdkx8TotA

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really sorry to hear this, as you know I lost one of my pets under similar circumstances very recently, it's one of the hardest things I've had to deal with and I've buried plenty of close family :(

Remember the good times and be thankful he won't have suffered.