The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Fog light Mod

Supra ST Myster

This uses the singluar relay methord right?

Doers the kit come with all the needed extra wire?

Also does the dash light report there being a bulb failure and does this go one the fog lights are swiched off?

Yes this kit uses one relay so when you switch the fogs on when you next press the brakes you will get that bulb failure on, but as soon as the fog light is switched off and the car is next started the light will work as is..

Also comes with everything to change over from one that you may have installed already, if you requie a switch and some cable as if its a new install then it will be £3 more

Hope that makes sense?

yes it can be done by fitting resistors but you will require another relay to be switched on at the same time, if this is what you all prefer i can add it on the instructions ect.. will take a bit of time though as need to take pics and do a write up..

Will cost about £6 in parts for the extra bits

The bulb failure will only come on at the moment when the fog light has been switched on and then when the brakes are pressed, then back to normal when the switch has been turned off and car restarted..

yes it can be done by fitting resistors but you will require another relay to be switched on at the same time, if this is what you all prefer i can add it on the instructions ect.. will take a bit of time though as need to take pics and do a write up..

Will cost about £6 in parts for the extra bits

I'm ready to pay more for proper fog light mod :)

I'd def be up for this... I currently have my right reversing light wired up directly from a switch on the dash. Is it easy to change from this setup?

Me too. :Popcorn:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.