The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Fog light Mod

Supra ST Myster

Just found one of my kits all packaged up and ready to go in my cupboard so asking £17 which includes postage.

Comes complete with instructions and photos for an easy install

What this mod does is it takes away your caravan style fog light and uses the inner 2 red lights when you switch your fog light on but when its off they all work as they should

Does this function identically to the TRL twin relay setup?

My car was done by me a few years ago but my father is bugging me to do his - will this be easier and quicker then the trl method? With this kit do any extra wires need fitting if a switch already exists in the dash and that wire is running back to the light area?

His car has a red bulb in one reversing lamp for a fog - that's what I'd be converting from...

Any pics?

this mod uses 1 relay and is alot easier to wire, all you have to do is run the supplied cable from each rear light to the relay, and the wire you already have that goes to the current set up gets taken to the relay aswell, so that means you can transfer your reverse light back to how it should be and use the 2 inners for your fogs

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.