The mkiv Supra Owners Club

CH4 - Passion of the Christ

imi

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No worse than some of the total rubbish I've seen posted in this thread.

Total rubbish, what exactly do you refer to, someons opinions or what science can actually be proven.

With you its just the same old slag slag slag, everyone knows what your view is, as you keep telling us without any evidence to support it.

Just waiting for the next "i dont believe, its all rubbish" crappy post from you in reply. If you want to dismiss something calling it rubbish is no good, state (with scientific evidence) why its rubbish, if you can. :tongue:

oh and maybe worth having a look at the demographics for people of faith/no faith... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion#Demographics

I've seen those sort of maps/graphs before and it kind of implies that everybody in lets say the UK (where the predominant religion is Christianity) is Christian. Very misleading when it actually comes to the figures as pretty much all the people I know do not believe in any faith. Good find though.

Total rubbish, what exactly do you refer to, someons opinions or what science can actually be proven.

With you its just the same old slag slag slag, everyone knows what your view is, as you keep telling us without any evidence to support it.

Just waiting for the next "i dont believe, its all rubbish" crappy post from you in reply. If you want to dismiss something calling it rubbish is no good, state (with scientific evidence) why its rubbish, if you can. :tongue:

Interesting argument. In fact, I'm not aware that I've slagged at all. I have simply said that some people seem more aggressive than others in this thread - and yes, I meant you.

We have totally opposite points of view. I don't feel that I need evidence to prove God doesn't exist, and that evolution is correct. In fact - I don't believe I have said I necessarily believe that theory. However - I do not see any evidence to prove god exists - and I don't believe in it, or the bible.

I have at no point said that the bible is rubbish, or religion is rubbish. I have said I didn't believe it. The rubbish I referred to above was comments like "another pack member barks".

You know the main difference between people that believe in GOd / the bible and people who don't? You feel the need to keep arguing about it - I don't, because it's just not important enough to me. Enjoy your thread, form whatever opinion you like of me - you are simply not important enough that I care, or that I feel the need to answer anymore of your comments in this thread.

Have fun.

Enjoy your thread, form whatever opinion you like of me - you are simply not important enough that I care, or that I feel the need to answer anymore of your comments in this thread.

Have fun.

You joined this thread of your own free will. Why? why have you made so many posts?, I think you have contradicted yourself, but thats my opinion.

I would have like this thred to stop at page 3 or so. However due to the long line (mob rules) of posters, most of which are debating or expression opinions, I have not had peace to get out of it. You however have hung in here for this long, and I dont know why, you were free to go at any time. bye bye, have an nice weekend in this lovely weather.

You joined this thread of your own free will. Why? why have you made so many posts?, I think you have contradicted yourself, but thats my opinion.

I would have like this thred to stop at page 3 or so. However due to the long line (mob rules) of posters, most of which are debating or expression opinions, I have not had peace to get out of it. You however have hung in here for this long, and I dont know why, you were free to go at any time. bye bye, have an nice weekend in this lovely weather.

:rlol:

Does Jesus love us all? believers and non believers alike?

Would Redm be turned away at the doors of heaven for being a non believer despite otherwise going through life with minimal sin or detrimental effect of other people?

Is recognition of God more important than the way you have led your life?

Penguin (i think) mentioned the problem a evolutionist may face upon death if creationalism were true..............but similarly aren't either millions of Christians and millions of Muslims (and other religions) facing the same problem if creationalism is true?

Or are the existance of multiple Gods accepted by Christians, Muslims etc etc?

oh and maybe worth having a look at the demographics for people of faith/no faith... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion#Demographics

I've seen those sort of maps/graphs before and it kind of implies that everybody in lets say the UK (where the predominant religion is Christianity) is Christian. Very misleading when it actually comes to the figures as pretty much all the people I know do not believe in any faith. Good find though.

Doesn't this website also use similar sort's of extrapulation techniques to those used by scientists to estimate how many universe's there are etc????

Im guessing that they did not survey 4.1 billion people, although I do concede that the estmimate could be more accurate due to the fact that they will probably use data from census's etc. Quite an interesting read though matey :)

Doesn't this website also use similar sort's of extrapulation techniques to those used by scientists to estimate how many universe's there are etc????

Im guessing that they did not survey 4.1 billion people, although I do concede that the estmimate could be more accurate due to the fact that they will probably use data from census's etc. Quite an interesting read though matey :)

:) could well be, i'd take the results with a pinch of salt tho :) it was the quickest source i could find at the time :)

Does Jesus love us all? believers and non believers alike?

Would Redm be turned away at the doors of heaven for being a non believer despite otherwise going through life with minimal sin or detrimental effect of other people?

Is recognition of God more important than the way you have led your life?

Penguin (i think) mentioned the problem a evolutionist may face upon death if creationalism were true..............but similarly aren't either millions of Christians and millions of Muslims (and other religions) facing the same problem if creationalism is true?

Or are the existance of multiple Gods accepted by Christians, Muslims etc etc?

hi scooter, i'll try my best to answer the questions i have an understanding of :) - recognition of god is important, its like buying a supra, saying its not made by toyota, publicly saying toyota dont exist and they dont make the supra, not servicing it according to the supra handbooks/service requirements and then turning up for a service when your dirty oil blows up your engine :p ... its the same thing in my mind, if you reject the notion of god, you reject the idea of there being an afterlife... religion has brought moral and social order - bar when its misused by humans for their own benefit..

As for the problem of those beliving in creationism and the afterlife - yes, many will have a problem, as they have either not followed the word of god, or have been hypocritical... every mistake will have a price, and once that price is paid (by spending a weekend or two in hell) the pearly gates of heaven become welcoming :)

Muslims do not believe in the existance of more then one god... i believe it may be the same for christian/jewish faiths too....