The mkiv Supra Owners Club

CH4 - Passion of the Christ

imi

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, they know about 200 billion but are looking at even more.

Your having me on lol, someone has actually sat down and named 200 billion? have you any idea how many that really is?

Dude, if you started counting 1, 2, 3, etc you may not reach 200 billion before your 100!.

Big numbers are used in a very loose fashion. Lets just say there are a very large number, and not try to guess!

When the terrorists blow up people in London is that because of oil? I thought it was because I didn't believe in something or other.

Something to do with foreign policy, bit like the USA, I would think. However only those who send other to do such acts would know for sure.

There are lots of countrys they could have tackled much closer to home? why London?

Religion, some say its very powerful, but then again very angry people can manipulate it for their own goals. They can do it with science too.

Your having me on lol, someone has actually sat down and named 200 billion? have you any idea how many that really is?

Dude, if you started counting 1, 2, 3, etc you may not reach 200 billion before your 100!.

Big numbers are used in a very loose fashion. Lets just say there are a very large number, and not try to guess!

you scoff at that yet expect people to believe something written thousands of years ago talking about voices coming from burning bushes and a guy who can feed thousands with a fish finger and loaf of Hovis?

you scoff at that yet expect people to believe something written thousands of years ago talking about voices coming from burning bushes and a guy who can feed thousands with a fish finger and loaf of Hovis?

Where did I post this? I cant find it?

I have not said I expect anyone to believe whatever.........

other members of your fellow mindset made that claim.

BTW, as the oh so well read Red M will confirm, the bible mentions there are "countless stars", so your agree with it now? (So does the Koran)

OK Martin waiting for you to confirm to the fellow pack members, as they dont believe a word i say.

what the hell has that got to do with the price of milk? It could witter on about the sea being blue and grass being green but it doesn't make some of its scenarios anymore plausible.

what the hell has that got to do with the price of milk? It could witter on about the sea being blue and grass being green but it doesn't make some of its scenarios anymore plausible.

still makes me wonder the name of the scientist who calculated the 200 billion and how he did it.

Ok then, lets all make crazy claims and say some scientist has worked it out.

seriously dude, have you even ever opened up a bible, quran, torah or any other religious text book? it seems evident to me you're baseing your opinions on hearsay,....

Israel is the biggest cause and affect for religion if anyone needed an example. I'm not saying I disagree with either sides (before someone calls me something) but it does give examples how two waring sides cannot live in harmony.

It's funny actually because my dad lives there at the moment and is fairly disturbed by their way of life.

What's equally funny is my dad's jewish and my step mother is catholic so I guess different relligions can live in harmony, but not often. :)

Whatever way you look at it there are many more out there they we're physically able to count (which is still way into the billions). This does not change that the we were just lucky with the conditons we got. In many millions of years from now this planet will become uninhabitable with our sun growing in size.