:( Stupid moment impressing a girl.

SupraStar 3000

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:D

Why the hell did you splash your face in the first place?!

I imagine he was thinking, slo-motion, diet coke advert style, then he'd run both hands through his hair and look straight at her, her light summer dress blowing in the warm breeze softly outling the curve of her breasts which seemed to heave breathlessly as she watched him.

That sort of thing.

I imagine he was thinking, slo-motion, diet coke advert style, then he'd run both hands through his hair and look straight at her, her light summer dress blowing in the warm breeze softly outling the curve of her breasts which seemed to heave breathlessly as she watched him.

That sort of thing.

:rlol: THATS ITS! Bang on. ;)

A light sheen of sweat covered my rippling pecs and my god like body was bared to the afternoon sun as she looked into my eyes and said:

"take me, TAKE ME NOW He-Man" :cool:

My fantasy world is much better than reality :(

You should have given her a kick to the back of the knees :)

humm,...

Does that normaly work with girls?

I'll give it a go and let you know how I get on.

Not sure why that would impress, but I'm willing to give anything a try. :cool:

After cleaning the car today, I must of closely resembled a drowned rat with a soaked t-shirt, dirty jeans, twigs in hair and a very odd smell (I blamed the cat at first). So imagine the horror when the Granddaughter of the little old lady next door turned out to be a 19yr old goddess with large perk breasts, a arse to die for and a nice firm body.

Trying to make best my appearance I grab a bucket of water in a vain attempt to clean myself and style my hair. Splashing some water over my face, then went to work with the grooming before she noticed me.

Didn't work. Cheeky smile and a wink ;) had no effect.

Wasn't until I looked at myself in the mirror did I realise i had dirty marks all over my face and looked like I had just completed the Royal marines assault course with my hands tied behind my back, face down.

I had used the water in the dirty bucket, not the clean water,... DOH!

Not a good look. :blink:

excellent lol......:D

A light sheen of sweat covered my rippling pecs and my god like body was bared to the afternoon sun as she looked into my eyes and said:

"take me, TAKE ME NOW He-Man" :cool:

:rlol: Laughing is a great hangover cure :D

LOL.

Its a good idea Tom and has so very attractive possibilities.

After watching Hostel last night I like the prospects of some eastern european women, maybe without the psychopathic tendencies, but im not fussed. I like a little S n' M now and then.

That, or the classic japanese beauty.

;)

LOL.

Its a good idea Tom and has so very attractive possibilities.

After watching Hostel last night I like the prospects of some eastern european women, maybe without the psychopathic tendencies, but im not fussed. I like a little S n' M now and then.

That, or the classic japanese beauty.

;)

Ed speak to Ian R he knows a few eastern girls;)

Ed, little old ladies need to be kept an eye on. Its a dangerous world out there.

Give the old dear's granddaughter your number and promise to keep an eye on the old dear for her. Tell her to call anytime if she's worried about her granny ;)

You'll be in there in no time mate.......

but probably only with the granny :p

Ed, little old ladies need to be kept an eye on. Its a dangerous world out there.

Give the old dear's granddaughter your number and promise to keep an eye on the old dear for her. Tell her to call anytime if she's worried about her granny ;)

You'll be in there in no time mate.......

LOL! unbelievably I actually did that!

and I'm Not jokin!!

And in the perfect tradition of bad luck with females the 'Gran' said "what a nice idea young man. Heres mys sons telephone number. He would be more appropriate as Beth (girls name) lives 30 miles away and my son only lives down the road".

Gutted :(

Now I have an old lady to look after aswell as myself and the cat :(

Originally Posted by Rob

Originally Posted by SupraStar 3000

A light sheen of sweat covered my rippling pecs and my god like body was bared to the afternoon sun as she looked into my eyes and said:"take me, TAKE ME NOW He-Man"

:rlol: Laughing is a great hangover cure :D

I'd imagine they then made love over the bonnet of the car whilst the hose pipe sprayed water into the air with 6 point star effects and a rainbow filter, all to the tune of soaring electric guitar music with the all-important key change prior to the vinegar strokes.