The mkiv Supra Owners Club

SOLD: my bpu supra on e-bay

jeffdi

what is cat C all about. im in hillingdon any chance of popping over to see it as im not sure about the red, my lexus IS300 was red and i said to myself i dont think ill get another red car. however the price and spec interests me. call me if you wish on 01895 254050

what is cat C all about. im in hillingdon any chance of popping over to see it as im not sure about the red, my lexus IS300 was red and i said to myself i dont think ill get another red car. however the price and spec interests me. call me if you wish on 01895 254050

Cat C means it was an insurance write off.

HI all' the link to e-bay is not working at the moment because e-bay removed my add due to me asking for the buyer to pay for the 3% pay-pal charge. I did not no this was illegal.The cars still for sale but i'm going to have to do the add again! Jeff

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.