The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Anyone been to stockholm

R Black

My mate James Bond went a few years back. He did loads of stuff like gambling, safe cracking, shagging impossibly cute blondes, blowing shit up and assassinations at the weekend. Nightlife was a hoot, just remember to keep looking behind you on the way home and sleep with a gun under your pillow.

If you want info on the best places to stay, I'll e-mail him for you. He may be able to get you parachuted in too...save a bit on air-fare;)

Gamla Stan, the old town, is nice to wander around. It might be warm enough to swim from some of the little shingly beaches in the city.

I went to Drottningholm by a boat trip - didn't think that much of Drottningholm itself, but the archipelago 'of a thousand islands' looked good and I wished I had a small boat to tootle around them.

There are specific attractions, but more than anything I enjoyed just wandering around catching the atmosphere.

I've been there a few times, and worked there for 5 months.

Like Tannhauser says, Gamla Stan is the old town and very scenic. The Palace is there. Lots of cafes etc too. The park is nice to walk around (across the water from Gamla Stan) and there's a zoo and mini fairground there. You can take a boat across, and there's also various boat trips. Vassa museum is quite interesting.

Lots of nice restaurants everywhere you go, and the Dubliner is a good bar for a few beers. I heard "The Loft" has closed now though :( Forget the Spy bar and VIP clubs like that, they're over rated. Loads of good spots around town, most likely all changed since I was last there in 2003. The women are :drool:

There's nothing really specific to see in Stockholm, just a very nice city.

Thats my mates favorite hang out:)

If I remember there's two bars next to each other. The Spy bar anyone can get into, and the other one is the exclusie celeb only place that's FULL of hot women. We found a great club about 20 minute out of the centre in the suburbs, the music and women were unreal. God I miss Stockholm, Japan is great but there's not many blondes !