The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Single Turbo Manual - N reg 1996 - 59999 miles

Lucifer

For sale again due to a member dropping out.

It is this cheap as I need a sale asap. A member came to testdrive it last sunday and loved it, but has now pulled out. Its fast.

I'll put up some fresh pictures later today.

Blue 1996 N reg

59999 Genuine Miles - Converted this is what it reads now

18" Polished Volk Split rims

Veilside Titainium exhaust - mint condition

12 months MOT

2 months Tax

T61 size Turbo (not XS power)

£6500 No offers

Is it a facelift? I'd like to see the pics... although after nearly 60 million miles I'd expect a few stone chips :D

Also what sort of power do you get from the single?

Its currently setup for around 420, but with the right fuel system, this turbo is good for a genuine 600 areana.

Is there anything wrong with the car Lucifer? Its very cheap for a single even though the fuelling needs sorting out. Look forward to the pics :) is it a 6sp manual? Are the engine internals up for the job (600bhp)? does it have the standard clutch? and do you know what Turbo it is? Sorry for all the questions but I may be tempted at this price.

Engine internals are generally good for 600HP output provided the engine has been properly serviced on a regular basis and that the setup is correct i.e right fuel/air mix etc.

Good question iro the 5-spd/6-spd top in losses, wouldn't be able to comment but maybe one of the NA-T conversion guys will stumble upon this thread as they would be able to support how the 5-spd works.

Seems like a very good price as you say for what you are getting as it's the ideal spec being a single converted manual albeit a gear short! ;)

Cheers.

Pete :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.