The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Gauging interest in Modified Gumball Rally Tickets..

Suprachargedtt

EDIT ***THESE ARE NOW FOR SALE - THERE IS A QUEUE WITH PEOPLE WAITING FOR THESE TICKETS, IM OFFERING A CLUB MEMBER FIRST CHANCE AS I CAN, IN THIS CASE, TRANSFER THE TICKETS TO YOUR NAME, THIS COULD BE YOUR LAST CHANCE TO GO...***

I have 2 Tickets to the Modified Gumball Rally in june...

Details HERE

Im not sure whether to sell these or not as i really want to go but ive had something crop up and i might not be able to make it...

I paid just short of £600 for the 2 tickets so if i can get my money back then i might let them go, you cant get these tickets anywhere and all places are gone so these are the only spaces availible...

If there is any interest i will place enquiries about transfering the tickets to the new owner etc

any questions i think there is a thread on the topic modball or check out the above link (http://www.modball.com)

Thanks

James

Sod the co-driver dude, plenty of red bull and pro-plus ;)

You can still go on your own and meet up with the rest of us as you've paid for 2 people already!

My team is a 2 man team and I'm the only one whos doing the driving, I wouldn't trust him to drive my supra in England nevermind in Europe.

I Had budgeted around £1500 for everything so with 2 people that would be halved, there is a thread on the modball and i think other people had come to the same conclusion :)

I will phone the organisers tomorrow or on tuesday after easter to see how easy it is to change over the names, as of yet its all paid and i have email confirmation but the tickets havent arrived so it shouldnt be a big issue :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Just phoned them and they said there is a huge queue of people waiting for cancelations etc... So I gave them a sob story and they have agreed that I could transfer the tickets to “my friend” but they will have to keep my team name. So if anyone in the club would like these tickets, then let me know ASAP otherwise I will just transfer them to someone who’s already waiting…

Just to highlight This maybe your only chance to enter as all places are gone and there is a huge list of people waiting for a cancellation...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.