The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Top Secret Gt300 Widebody Low Mileage

Guest steve77964

Guest steve77964

thanks for the support guys...had an offer on ebay for £15000

i put a counter offer of £18500 i deffo will not sell if i dont get £18000. that is my lowest price....just so everyone knows!!!

the car is amazing... i ain't just giving it away, i will keep it if all else fails :D

steve

Guest steve77964

thanks for the comments guys...

well i think i will leave my car for sale for another couple of weeks and if no joy i think i will keep it another year, enjoy the summer, get a magazine feature and go to some shows etc :D

alot of people think it is too expensive...depends which way you look at it..it's relative to how much someone wants the car...and i am not prepared to give it away just to sell it...don't need the money that bad and also friggin love the car too much!!!

if someone offered me £18000 i would probs take it and think that was fair for both buyer and seller...but i cannot put £18000 or offers as there is no way i would sell it for less if people made offers anyway!

cheers :cool:

Site looks good, could maybe do with some bigger pics though...

You're right about the price, you definitely don't want to take less than £18k. It's a unique car with an original Top Secret kit!!

Good luck with the sale...

Guest steve77964

guys i would probs take a part ex plus cash for my car...maybe a standard manual tt with low mileage...or jurgens rx-7 ;)

"The insurance costs, road tax,?MOT and servicing costs and other general motoring costs are far too high?on both cars?in comparrison to the amount of mileage i do. "

Am I the only one getting funny charactor sets?

Good idea though, nice car.

Thanks for the club links too :D

Guest steve77964
"The insurance costs, road tax,?MOT and servicing costs and other general motoring costs are far too high?on both cars?in comparrison to the amount of mileage i do. "

Am I the only one getting funny charactor sets?

Good idea though, nice car.

Thanks for the club links too :D

sometimes it brings those up on mine and sometimes it doesn't....fook knows!!! lol

no probs!

Guest steve77964

thought i'd try lowering the asking price to £18000 ono and see how it gos...people seem scared to make offers...everything will be considered (nothing stupid though). Will also contemplate part ex on a 4x4/ standard shape supra/ or aerotop supra

cheers

Guest steve77964
damn i would have gone for that:( but decided on manual conversion and single now

remember looking at your car before mate and thought it was really nice!!!...

kinda looking to free up some cash though...

how's the conversion going?

remember looking at your car before mate and thought it was really nice!!!...

kinda looking to free up some cash though...

how's the conversion going?

6 speed is in, single gt4088 is in just waiting for the aem and the phr stage 2 fuel kit to arrive, might have to widebody it then as i do like them, and yours is the right colour for one too;)

Guest steve77964
6 speed is in, single gt4088 is in just waiting for the aem and the phr stage 2 fuel kit to arrive, might have to widebody it then as i do like them, and yours is the right colour for one too;)

hehe

nice one...

maybe see you at one of the shows mate

take care

Guest steve77964

michael you could give an honest opinion on my car as you have seen it in the flesh....

(fiver next time i see you at squires ;) )

Guest steve77964
steve i have few supras due in they are auto but could be interested in a deal with yours -- let me know if your interested :)

pm'd

Guest steve77964
I've seen this at squires once and its VERY nice! :D Do I get a fiver too? ;)

IF I had £18k I'd be very tempted by this unique car, but I don't so I'll keep dreaming :)

haha cheers luke

95% sure i've done a deal with jurgen

definately will be confirming it tomorrow...tonight is the last night it will probs be open for offers!

:)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.