The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Top Secret Gt300 Widebody Low Mileage

Guest steve77964

Mate - i've just had a gander - very good way to sell your car! I bet it took a fair bit of work to knock up, but hopefully it'll generate the interest required :)

Car looks fantastic - site looks great too - Good luck :D

Guest steve77964
Mate - i've just had a gander - very good way to sell your car! I bet it took a fair bit of work to knock up, but hopefully it'll generate the interest required :)

Car looks fantastic - site looks great too - Good luck :D

thanks mate :)

made the site using http://www.mrsite.co.uk i can put a link on my site too and if anyone buys it from my site i get 5 quid.

The website costs £35 but with that it gets you everything, the name the space, they upload it for you. you just sit down and go through the details step by step its so simple. It's taken me about8 hours to do! Very impressed with the site and you can renew your bit of cyberspace each year for about 3 quid. you can even make transactional websites and all sorts, im well impressed with it!

Guest steve77964
Car looks great Steve.

Is it a genuine gt300 kit or a replica/knock-off?

genuine bonafide original - according to miguel at newera

i don't doubt it either, people have seen it from the forum in the flesh at squires so i guess you could ask them e.g Michael etc

Guest NINJYA

Really informative, good pics, you should sell it no probs, to the right person. The spoilers larger than mine!lol

Guest steve77964

thanks for the positive feedback so far

i'm gonna advertise it on ebay and pistonheads with a link to my site.

anyone got any other ideas where might be good to sell it?

Guest steve77964
Steve, fantastic web site, well thought out and giving the buyer loads of info. The car looks great, shame your selling it. Best of luck wit the sale mate. :)

thanks mate

:)

Guest steve77964
Steve, how about bringing it up to Squires tomorrow night? A few for sale signs / flyers with the web address on... you never know...

damn it i just arranged to go bowling...

ill try get out of it and come up... :D

what time u going up for?

Guest steve77964
did you manage to get the measurements on the width?

thanks

JB

no but i will get them tomorrow if i go to squires mate....my car is garaged at my parents and i live 15 mins from there...so i cant just go outside and do it you see!

ill get them for you asap...it does fit thru a single garage door tho (just) :cool:

Guest steve77964
did you manage to get the measurements on the width?

thanks

JB

approx 77" on widest part of car on rear arches :)

Guest Nicholas
I will measure my opening in the morning.

JB

That comment was so :limp: Branners!

very nice car, good luck with the sale.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.