The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Black '93 SZ J-Spec Auto

Guest shanksy5

Guest shanksy5

Hey All

The day I was hoping would never arrive is upon us. I'm selling my much loved Supra as I've taken a job in London and no longer need a car. It's a somewhat forced sale, but it doesn't make sense to own a car I'll hardly use.

I've had the car almost a year and have loved every minute of it. I'm still surprised at the attention it gets; random people walking up to me and asking about the car, blokes saying "fancy washing mine afterwards mate", and even people asking if they can take photographs of it. As Supra owners, I'm sure you know how I feel.

So, here are the facts...

- '93 SZ J-Spec Auto

- beautiful metallic black finish

- 46000 BIMTA approved miles (7000 covered in 12 months)

- 4" racing exhaust (loud but not excessive)

- superb 18" Mania Racing alloys

- brand new rear tyres (ContiSportContact 3s at £200 each) and the fronts are still like new, having been replaced last year

- refurbed headlights plus angel eyes installed (by gzaerojon)

- remote closing windows installed

- Alpine GlideTouch stereo with Alpine speakers in the back, and Kenwoods in the front

- Clifford alarm / immobiliser

- replaced worn handbrake, auto shifter and centre console

- rectified the somewhat infamous boot squeak with new rubbers

- cambelt changed

- serviced at Phoenix in Watford

- will come with 1 year's MOT (due early May 2007)

- will have just been serviced (due mid April 2007)

- will have had recent alarm service (due mid April 2007)

- scuffed front nearside alloy is being fully refurbed (mid April 2007)

- 4 months road tax

All the usual extras like electric windows/mirrors/seats, air conditioning, half leather interior, remote central locking.

The bodywork is in excellent condition, bar a couple of stone chips to the front bumper, which are only noticeable on closer inspection. The interior is just as good, except for a mark on the passenger door, which isn't really noticeable and I can have it repaired if desired.

The car is in full working order with no known faults - everything works as it should! Any test drive or inspection is welcome, but please bring insurance documentation with you. NO timewasters thanks.

I'm planning on advertising the car on PistonHeads, Ebay and Auto Trader, but I am advertising here first for slightly less as I know how much of a discerning audience you are, and because I have been helped out a lot in the past by a number of people on the forum.

Any questions, don't hesitate to give me a shout on 07786 241888.

Thanks,

Andy

Guest gzaerojon

Hi Andy, it's a real shame your selling mate :(

this really is a nice soop guys, someone will get a bargain :)

good luck with the sale matey

Hey All

The day I was hoping would never arrive is upon us. I'm selling my much loved Supra as I've taken a job in London and no longer need a car. It's a somewhat forced sale, but it doesn't make sense to own a car I'll hardly use.

I've had the car almost a year and have loved every minute of it. I'm still surprised at the attention it gets; random people walking up to me and asking about the car, blokes saying "fancy washing mine afterwards mate", and even people asking if they can take photographs of it. As Supra owners, I'm sure you know how I feel.

- '93 SZ J-Spec Auto

- brand new rear tyres (ContiSportContact 3s at £200 each) and the fronts are still like new, having been replaced last year

- Alpine GlideTouch stereo with Alpine speakers in the back, and Kenwoods in the front

- cambelt changed

- 4 months road tax

All the usual extras like electric windows/mirrors/seats, air conditioning, half leather interior, remote central locking.

The bodywork is in excellent condition, bar a couple of stone chips to the front bumper, which are only noticeable on closer inspection. The interior is just as good, except for a mark on the passenger door, which isn't really noticeable and I can have it repaired if desired.

The car is in full working order with no known faults - everything works as it should! Any test drive or inspection is welcome, but please bring insurance documentation with you. NO timewasters thanks.

I'm planning on advertising the car on PistonHeads, Ebay and Auto Trader, but I am advertising here first for slightly less as I know how much of a discerning audience you are, and because I have been helped out a lot in the past by a number of people on the forum.

Thanks,

Andy

There is no excuse for not owning a car you love mate. Work around it, or you'll be sorry.

Hey All

- '93 SZ J-Spec Auto

- cambelt changed

- 4 months road tax

Thanks,

Andy

There is no excuse for not owning a car you love mate. Work around it, or you'll be sorry. Do'in it with bike, soon to be do'in with supe. You're only dead once.

Guest shanksy5

Hey Fargo

Yep, as per Supra-man it is an N/A. I couldn't afford the insurance on a TT, one company said £6500....

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.