A Parting Message From Me...

Toy Motor

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Christ would the wingers get a life... :rolleyes:

It was just a bit of messing about...but it proves a point, anyone could come on here and lie about stuff and lots of you are all too happy to accept their mis-information at face value.

Don't believe everything you read on the net ;)

You're forgetting the fact that 'Bob' was vouched for by at least one 'moderator'.

This gave a level of credance to 'Bob'. :)

People in authority shouldn't make up lies and then laugh at the people who believe them. That's the job of politicians.:)

how boring was all that.who going to lose sleep over a subframe that may or may not drop off.

maybe its a southern humour thing?

i still laugh when i posted a thread up saying i have 6 months to enjoy myself and everybody thought i had 6 months to live lol.

i do have a strange sence of humour.

i do find it hard to laugh at most modern comedy.

mods can you try harder next time :)

It's not supposed to be funny though, it's April Fools, it's supposed to 'fool' people into believing something until the 'fooler' says it was an 'April Fool' trick. It doesn't matter whether it made you laugh or not it was designed to have you thinking that it was actually true and your cars were going to fall apart.

Similar to last year a few on here had it sussed as a lame AF gag, and last year it didn't even get as far as page 2 IIRC before everyone was saying it wasn't real - mods try harder to fool us cause Supra owners are obviously a class above! :D

Oh and Supras are a class above too, don't believe all this crap in the news about rear subframe faults suddenly appearing! :p

No doubt this will slip out of the forum to become enshrined in urban folklore as Gospel truth, and every vendor of Supras will soon have their subframe integrity questioned, and evey MOT station will be poking the region with sharp objects, shining halogen lights in the direction of the offending area, and beating hell out of innocent box sections with their beloved corrosion detection hammers ;) I have already had 2 phone calls from worried potential owners who wanted to know if they should buy something else "in case the subframe falls out after we buy one".... :)