The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra and Skyline alliance

SupraStar 3000

Yes I have noticed that to. My b/f has a Skyline R33 GTR and has owned different Skylines for the last 6 years and when we are out either in my supe or his Skyline he spots Supra's and points them out to me and comments on their looks etc and gives them a wave :) and he always likes to have a friendly race with them :eyebrows:

Yes I have noticed that to. My b/f has a Skyline R33 GTR and has owned different Skylines for the last 5 years and when we are out either in my supe or his Skyline he spots Supra's and points them out to me and comments on their looks etc and gives them a wave :) and he always likes to have a friendly race with them :eyebrows:

Ill race him, winner keeps you:D

It's quite weird this whole flashing malarky. My ex had a new beetle and other beetle drivers would wave when I was driving. Didn't ever wave back though - not my car after all.

My old Series One used to get loads of people flashing normally other RSs or Cosworths. That was quite friendly.

Don't really get anything in the Supra - other Supras and kids that's about it. Noticed Skylines and other Jap cars often let you out or give you right of way though and I'd defo be inclined to do that for Skylines, RX7s or Evos. Maybe others too :D

Guest Fussyone

As a friendly Skyline GTR owner who is is thinking of selling up and buying an TT Auto Supra I always try and wave. However the real reason for this post is take a look at the message on GTR owners site!!!!!!!!!

I've had a few waves and nods from Skylines and 300s round here - I like to think it's a mutual respect for the cost of running a decent modded motor...

My mate has an mr2 and hates it when I get flashed or waved at :) as he always makes the effort to wave/flash at other mr2 drivers but 9/10 times it turns out to be a guy in his late 60s or a middle aged housewife who hasn't got a clue why this young scrote is flashing at her :D

Kids always love the car :) one fell off his bike once, felt quite guilty but had to laugh... I'm always quite impressed by the number of them that know it's a Supra...