****SOLD PENDING CASH EXCHANGE****

http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/142890.htm

6 Months MOT

12 Months Tax

Had Major Service including cambelt and tensioners

loads of tred on tires

XS Power CAT BACK Exhaust

the car goes without the Stereo and Carputer

if you aint got the cash don't even bother turning up as you will be told to f**k off

NO DEALS ,NO PX - JUST CASH and NO TIME WASTERS

Guest Geneb

im just being a sulky git ,pissed of with time wasters on my car plus im just gonna get a new scooby sti on the company or maybe evo aint decided yet.

you know what am like give it few hours if it aint sold maybe change my mind again:p

Well, looks like the deed is done mate! I like the Evo and with all your money you can afford it!:p

I would rather piss on an electric fence than have a scooby though...!!:rolleyes:

If you do get a scooby, I'll see you down Curry's car park in Wigan with all the other Corsa/Saxo/Scooby boys...:D

H.

Surely an evo is a massive upgrade? Certainly cant get one for £3500! Scooby is a bit chavy though IMO.

yeah you can, evo 4/5 go for that money, and anyway when comparing a £10k TT what more can you get for your money? evo 9's go for like £15, the price of a heavily modded supra and i know what i would want

Guest Geneb
why down grading to a scooby or evo? trying to punish yourself?

Matt im so glad your on this forum i needed a laugh lol:d

Surely an evo is a massive upgrade? Certainly cant get one for £3500! Scooby is a bit chavy though IMO.
nah it would be a new one on lease hire through my company

Well, looks like the deed is done mate! I like the Evo and with all your money you can afford it!:p

I would rather piss on an electric fence than have a scooby though...!!:rolleyes:

If you do get a scooby, I'll see you down Curry's car park in Wigan with all the other Corsa/Saxo/Scooby boys...:D

H.

mate wasn't that you who got done by the police doing a burnout in you white supe with a group of corsa's?

yeah you can, evo 4/5 go for that money, and anyway when comparing a £10k TT what more can you get for your money? evo 9's go for like £15, the price of a heavily modded supra and i know what i would want

EVO?

Is this sold, do yo have the cash, car gone etc? ery interested, have money! ARGH!

just sent u pm mate as other deal turning into fairytale

take the car with all the ICE and Carputer and touchscreens

for £4k and its yours

I've never seen an evo 4 go for that kind of money let alone an evo V. I bought and sold my cat c evo V for 8k 2 years ago. Even now a decent one will run you 8-10k. Don't know enough about the IV but i know the prices are around 6k. Anything under that will be a pup. Dunno what kind of evo you would get for 3.5k but i wouldn't fancy running it.

Can't believe that, its a hell of a price to let it go for.

Scott =op

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.