The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Intake runners, fuel rail & injectors

SimonB

The first bits from my old engine that I no longer need:

• Intake runners - could be useful for someone who wants them polished?
  • Stock fuel rail
  • Stock 440cc injectors (I have 2 sets of these)
  • Stock fuel pressure regulator (actually I have 2 of these)

The injectors and reg are installed in the rail which is attached to the runners at the mo, but I can split them if required.

Anyone want?

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, still available, I've taken the fuel rail off now, so if anyone wants any of this lot on it's own they can.

Also, I forgot I have a pressure tank too (the bit that pressurises the turbo actuators) if anyone wants one.

• 3 weeks later...
Do you still have the injectors mate and how much/ regards Rab.

Yep, I've got 2 sets actually. £50?

You can't really see the intake runners that clearly in any of those engine component pics, but they are under the fuel rail and is the bit that connects the intake manifold to the side of the engine. Pic is attached...

ahh haaa of course. yes ill take them, what price you after.

Sorry mate, only just spotted this! Anyway, I dunno really, I'll have to see how much postage will be as they're quite heavy. Say £20 + p&p?

Sorry mate, only just spotted this! Anyway, I dunno really, I'll have to see how much postage will be as they're quite heavy. Say £20 + p&p?

sure man, let me know final cost and ill paypal ya..

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.