The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Black UK tt Auto

Dnk

Black UK spec auto 1994 L reg 116,000 miles with Cream leather

TRD Widebody Kit

HKS Superdrager

Work Equip 19" 3 piece split rims with brand new rear tyres and fronts that have done approx 2000 miles

New O/E parts fitted over the last 2-3 yrs

Radiator

Heater Matrix

Coilpacks x 3 pairs

Dampers x 4

Rear Calipers x 2

Refurbed front Calipers

Headlights glass uk spec x 2

Floor Mats

Boot Carpet

Ive owned the car since 2000 and have a very comprehensive folder full of bills receipts etc for parts labour and documented service history with all mots etc

Drivers seat is quite worn on the outer support part but other than that she's in exellant condition.

To be included with the car are stock 17" wheels with tyres, Toyota o/e Engine gasket kit complete

Toyota o/e Waterpump brand new in box

Toyota o/e Oil pump brand new in box

Stock Exhaust

Second cat pipe

12 Months Mot and 6 Months tax

£14000 ono please pm me for more info if required

Car comes with the red arrows how cool is that :D

Sorry to see you have finally decided to sell. This will be a great buy for someone

Hope to see you at a meet soon before you sell :)

Im going to make some out of plywood, paint them red and hang them under the bonnet off some lockwire :D

Well Rob if it doesnt sell i'll have to keep it, im not trying that hard to sell it at the moment as its only on here and msoc as i'd rather it went to a fellow enthusiast.

Bubble on the 15th maybe ?

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks to all those who have enquired about my car and to all you guys for your positive comments.

Have decided to keep the old girl for another year or 2 :D

My appologies to Jermu from Finland, if you happen to read this i tried emailing you but they were bounced back.

Excellent choice mate, she's a stunner right enough ;)

Thanks to all those who have enquired about my car and to all you guys for your positive comments.

Have decided to keep the old girl for another year or 2 :D

My appologies to Jermu from Finland, if you happen to read this i tried emailing you but they were bounced back.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.