The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My sisters boyfreind..

Matt H

Wow, im impressed, my mums just told me that my sister has let her know that Dan, her boyfreind, has just been excepted into fast jets!!

Hes the same age as me and my sis, 23, and hes been flying all his life. Hes been training in the RAF since leaving uni and now hes off to fly fast jets! im really impressed, gona have to start calling him Maverick now!! :D hes gona be earning a fair chunk too!!!

Imagine the chat up lines he could get away with now (if he wasnt seeing my sister!)

Girl: "so what do you do as a job"

Dan: "well im a pilot, i fly fast jets"

Girls underwear: "straight off"!! lol

my sis best hold on to him!

Imagine the chat up lines he could get away with now (if he wasnt seeing my sister!)

Girl: "so what do you do as a job"

Dan: "well im a pilot, i fly fast jets"

Girls underwear: "straight off"!! lol

my sis best hold on to him!

What women do you know? if they were pilots they'd be easy jet.

P.S where can I find these women and a fake fast jet ID card?

I wouldn't be too jealous yet Matt as the drop out rate for Fast Jet pilots during the first few phases of training is immense.;)

Yep, not easy at all. I got streamed for Fast Jet Pilot 2 years ago after going for Rotary Dvision but excelled on my Appt Tests. Only then did they decide to do a medical and a slight stigmatism prevented me from joining.

I know one RAF guy who too has been flying all his life, well 5 years. Streamed for FJ after flying Nimrods. He blacked out 3 times - never happened before obviously - and that's him gone. In fact, they're reviewing him entirely to see if he's still fit to fly Recon planes. :(

Good luck to him though. It was my dream and I never made it. Just hope the 'good' non-boasting arrogant guys make it up there - not the knob jockeys. :)

I once thought about decalling the silver Supra up as as F14 from Top Gun. Would that work with the ladies too? Obviously I'd get a decent helmet with a silly name painted on it as well! If anyone fancies doing a photoshop!!! :D

im not sure about that mate, people might think you were trying too hard! lol