The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Anyone been booking HOLIDAYS!

dibbleyuk

China! :D

Beijing, Xian, Shanghai.

Great Wall, Terracotta army, temples, blah blah. Should be fun.

Sorry not going to HK Nic. :(

Oh - and extended Dragonball to Disneyland.

Probably fit Greece in somewhere for a week if it's a good price.

Beijing, Xian, Shanghai.

Sorry not going to HK Nic. :(

Oh - and extended Dragonball to Disneyland.

Probably fit Greece in somewhere for a week if it's a good price.

Someones has a good job :p

Beijing, Xian, Shanghai.

Ooooo. Hope you have fun. :)

My mum's just come back from Shanghai, she goes every couple of months with my dad (office there). She loves it. Good shopping, great things to see etc. Food is a little 'squiffy' apparently, she said the chinese 'italian' is interesting. :)

We're off to Poland at the end of May for just over a week and then I think Spain in August but nothing book for that yet.

My mum's just come back from Shanghai, she goes every couple of months with my dad (office there). She loves it. Good shopping, great things to see etc.

Oh yes, I plan on bringing a few goodies back for the Supra. :D

Food is a little 'squiffy' apparently, she said the chinese 'italian' is interesting. :)

I'll try anything once.

Their Italian is probably no worse resemblance than Chinese takeaways in this country!

would be nice to get the twins on the car this year.

Yes it bloody would, hurry up! :D You planning on doing a lot of the fitting yourself? I don't mind giving a helping hand on the spanner work when it comes to it, I've no idea what I'm doing though :)

Ooooo. Hope you have fun. :)

My mum's just come back from Shanghai, she goes every couple of months with my dad (office there). She loves it. Good shopping, great things to see etc. Food is a little 'squiffy' apparently, she said the chinese 'italian' is interesting. :)

We're off to Poland at the end of May for just over a week and then I think Spain in August but nothing book for that yet.

Where in Poland? We went to Krakow for a long weekend last year - it was OK, but after a few days we didn't find much to go and do.

This year is all about cars for me. I'm going to Nurburgring and all of the shows possible so not much time for going away. All spare cash is going on the car to be honest.

Maybe i'll get away in October though, Dubai is nice around then :)

Oh and I want to get back on the skis this winter.

Where in Poland? We went to Krakow for a long weekend last year - it was OK, but after a few days we didn't find much to go and do.

Warsaw, my family is there.

Krakow is beautiful, I know what you mean about there not being a lot there though - except obviously if you want to do the train to Auschwitz type trip.

Costa Del Sol for a week at the end of April, my parents won a free holiday there in a 5 star complex, we only had to pay for our insurance and flights!! :D Then a week in Ullswater in the Lakes at the end of August and maybe a week in Teneriefe between May and August :)

Ooh, really fancy going to Iceland! What are you going to do there?

Gaz.

so far, i think we have booked to go in a volcanic mud bath thing, whale watching, trip to 'hopefully' see the northern lights and a skidoo adventure thing.

to tell the truth im letting everyone else organise, im just happy to get away for a few nights.

will no doubt do a thread when i get back.