The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra TT 346 BPH £6000

Guest W0LFMAN

Guest W0LFMAN

HI Mates...

Selling my Lovely Car, to get a Break away from £60-80 pound a week Fuel costs..

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150106279674

I won't be wondering Far from the Supra... I love this Car... (Just need a few months i reckon.. need Some time to Kiss more ass at work.. for a Company Car).. Then i can afford to have a supra fro weekends..

But Sadly... Using it everyday for Work.. is Crippling me in fuel cost's..........

Car will not Fail you... jump in and Drive ANYWHERE... No over heating... Just A nice puurrring Sound... no rattling... instant Tyre melting Power....

Do you write for the Sun? :D

Off topic slightly but the faithless album, never seen that before, is it available from the shops?

Guest W0LFMAN
The MOT expired in Jan. 07 !! Is that right??

Eshhh!... nope 2008.. thx for Catching that..

Have Changed it now..

Colour is a Funny one... i like to change in a sunny Day...from Blue to a Lovely Purple..

Faithless Double-CD is a limited Run Production 1000 units.... Got it From watching Faithless in MEN in manchester last Friday... IS the Full Soundtrack of the Concert...

I will Greatly Miss this Car...Made me Dream i could Achieve Anything....And having God like Speed on the Road was something this car Gave me.. which ill never Forget

Went through the MOT Perfectly in January..

Wolf

Guest W0LFMAN

Yea... Was the Heater Matrix..

I Followed the instructions... and fixed it..

Simple easy fix :0.. was chuffed

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.