The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1993 TT Jap Spec RZ very low mileage

hopeful

A very reluctant sale of a genuine low mileage car, the mileage is 54689 kms (34982 miles) and l have all the history from Japan to show mileage.the car is in first class condition and is MOT for 12 months and taxed until July (All MOTs since import)

Just had fitted four new Pirelli P zero tyres on Super T 18" Wheels, a new "Secret" front and UK spec headlights.

Trust Greedy up rated intercooler

HKS Blow off Valve

MS intake kit

Up graded intercooler hardpipe kit

HKS coilover suspension

3" Stainless Steel Exhaust

There has been a new cam belt fitted and l do have a UK service history.

This is a genuine car and the reason l am selling is because l am moving into the country where this car will be totally impractiable and will get covered in cow s**t

Any more photos please pm me

my mobile 07973190694

The price is £6999

Guest SupraNewbie
Jesus thats good :drool:

I still don't understand why you can't have it in the country though you wuss!

Ssssssssh...I am trying to wear him down to sell it to me :D It won't be any good in the countryside...

Guru

Believe you me l am not looking forward to seeing it go :( but where l am going the parking at the back of the house is up a bumpy lane and the Supra will ground, also l still do diving for pleasure and to top up my pension, and the Sup aint built for it, where l live now it is not a prob my mate picks me up.

lf l could afford it l would keep it somewhere but l cannot.

l know we see "reluctant sales" all the time but believe me this is :drama:

Guest SupraNewbie

I know...this is killing me...trying to see if I can get things sorted asap. I am out of the country for a week on Thursday :(

Sheefa

l must admit l have been amazed at the lack of response, maybe people think it has been clocked :no:

l do have somebody coming down from North Wales on Monday (at the moment) and l have e-mailed him photos of the Jap history the import vmc and every MOT, and pics from every angle.

lf the car does not sell before l move, l have already started to make enquiries about storage, my last attempt will be on e-bay but the reserve will be very near to the asking price.

:cool:

Hi Nigel see your selling then ? its such a shame about the car it is such a good one:( , Bet ur gutted, Everyone this is my old car and IS genuine low mileage, this has to be one of the lowest most genuine supras out there. The jap service history is fully filled in and is completely genuine also. This is such a good buy get in there quick. Anyway Nigel good luck with your move all the best for the future regards steve

• 11 months later...
Guest Aaron Morley

The "good home" is ME!!

Outstanding car! Thanks Nigel. I hope the new house is worth it!

It was worth me saving for seven years to get one.

I'm still alive after motoring for a year now and it still feels like the honeymoon period! :p

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.