The mkiv Supra Owners Club

For Sale : Mint L Reg Mk4 Supra With Leather Interior

MichaelH

Ok, heres a couple of pics to start with:

1994 L Reg Supra Mk4 NA (Auto)

Standard, in excellent condition with leather trim

Low mileage (about 80k km (Thats about 50k miles))

This car has been very well looked after and it shows, very good condition, signified by the pristine original tools all still in their little slots in the boot :D

12 Months MOT and near 12 Months tax

Just had a new Kenwood single CD / iPod compatable headunit and uprated component speakers fitted. Speakers will be staying, head unit will be coming out and original going back in. The original unit is a jap spec head unit with 6 CD changer in boot. However, if someone wants to retain the Kenwood install, a purchase at the full asking price will secure this and the original head unit.

This car is in excellent condiiton and for a non turbo supra is definatley not slow! 225 bhp through the wheels is a lot of fun and it pulls really well.

Reason for sale - I've decided that I'd rather have the twin turbo supra so that I can start planning a project to hit the drag strip with either next year or the year after finances depending...

Price : £4400 ono

More piccies / info available on request

• 4 weeks later...

No interest in this motor at the minute then? Could do with a reasonably quick sale, open to sensible offers.

It really is in great condition and if it weren't for an impending new car would have loved to keep it, but can't really afford to keep 3 cars!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the nice comments Rob :)

Slight change fo plan, have decided that the seats on the TT will be fine as they are to be getting on with, so this is now for sale with all seats leather and in excellent condition.

As such, the price reflects the overall excellent condition - £4000

• 2 weeks later...

Still for sale, still £4000 ono and still in great condition.

This car has done 86k km (about 50k miles) and is taxed and tested till January 2008. I use it as a daily driver and it has never given me any problems.

It really is in great condition, first serious viewer will no doubt want to buy it.

Guest Geneb

supra's are droppin rapid i sold my Manual N/A for £4000 and it had body kit ,Work Alloys ,Leather seats everything including car computer.

the ass has fallen outta the market my TT is up for £7800 and i have ended up trading it for a BMW TONIGHT

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks thats a very useful addition to my for sale thread... :rolleyes:

Still for sale, will take offers around £3800 for a Supra which is in excellent condition!

Silver - the best colour!

First to see will buy!

Be quick!

Won't be here long!

And all those typical car sales quotes....

To be serious though, I'm surprised no-one has snapped this up yet, I don't take it lightly when I say its in great nick.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.