The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Tim's Billing Dyno

Timwildman

OK here's my dyno results from Billing, All little on the low side, time for some de-cat action I think. Good fuel for 1.1bar apparently

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/timwildman/pics/run%20sheet%20boost.JPG

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/timwildman/pics/run%20sheet%20hp.JPG

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/timwildman/pics/run%20sheet%20AFR.JPG

HP vs AFR

HP vs Torque

boost

sorry about the quality, No scanner here.

Car is 98, TT, VVTI, triptronic, Engine totally stock

That is low.. sure its not an NA ;)

Have you had a compression test done? Maybe some hoses need replacing because thats way too low for a TT.

I think Milhouse got 300 odd totally stock (but for cat back exhaust) on his run with a J-spec auto

Hehe, hopefully its nothing serious.. I was just looking at mine as a comparison, and mine was making more tourque on the first turbo than yours on both, so somethings deffo up.

Maybe a split hose or something controlling the boost is limiting things and its not engine/internals related. :thumbs:

Maybe, but it was actually make quite reasonable boost for a stock car.

What boost did Millhouse's car hit on the dyno, any idea?

Fuelling looks a little rich to me although quite consistent - no massive fluctuations as no 2 starts to come on line.

Are you sure you are running a stock ecu? A few Jap cars did sneak over with non standard ecu's. Might be worth a look - 2 minute job.

Originally posted by dandan

Maybe, but it was actually make quite reasonable boost for a stock car.

Are you sure you are running a stock ecu? A few Jap cars did sneak over with non standard ecu's. Might be worth a look - 2 minute job.

Yeah boost is good, Pete said about exhaust,.. etc. It does need a service, filter is almost black it's so dirty. should have done it before I went to billing.

I'm not sure about ECU, but the car was in uk with 0 miles, so dont think theres any Jap mods there.

I'd change your plugs too Tim, or at least have a look and see what state they're in. There were a couple of puffs of white smoke out the back as you pulled on to the motorway on the way back from Billing, it was fine after that all the way home though.