The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Goonies (film)

Guest Phillw454

Guest Phillw454

Who has seen it?

I love the film myself! Just downloaded cyndi laupers video of the theme tune!

Very random i know but is such a great film!!:)

Guest Phillw454
HEY YOU GUYSSSSSSSS...

I want my bike I want my bike...

And other random lines :D

:rlol:

Legned of a film! Could watch it over and over!!

If you haven't seen it and like the old adventure films its great!!

HA HA! CAPTIN CHUNK:d

Guest Phillw454

:D Awesome film!! Going to have to put it on my pc now!!!

Ok for those of you that didnt see the dvd...

You know the pirate ship and there reaction when they saw it? after the big water slide?

Well they actually built the boat (no green screen) and that was there real reactions when they saw it:)

And yes i know i am now an official geek:d

I'm in a minority on this one then. My other half thinks it's wonderful and has bought it on DVD. I really think it's one of the most irritating films I've ever seen. Most of it seems to be obnoxious kids shouting at each other, with that kind of bandsaw-on-metal effect that kids in American films really excel at.

It seems to go on for hours. The same curious time-stretching effect can be experienced by sitting your bare arse on a cooker hob, turning it on and remaining seated for the next three minutes.

As an overall experience, I'd rank viewing the film alongside having my kneecaps levered off with a screwdriver.

One of my other least favourite films is 'The Fast and the Furious'. Written by a twelve year old for eight year olds, it's best seen as a parable: it teaches us that if you only think about cars and tits, your brain, like that of the characters, will shrink to the size of a hazelnut. Paul Walker, or whatever his name is, is as convincing as a biscuit barrel with a smiley face drawn on it and vin Diesel's brain has less processing power than a 1975 pocket calculator with really big buttons. So there.[/snob]

I'm in a minority on this one then. My other half thinks it's wonderful and has bought it on DVD. I really think it's one of the most irritating films I've ever seen. Most of it seems to be obnoxious kids shouting at each other, with that kind of bandsaw-on-metal effect that kids in American films really excel at.

It seems to go on for hours. The same curious time-stretching effect can be experienced by sitting your bare arse on a cooker hob, turning it on and remaining seated for the next three minutes.

As an overall experience, I'd rank viewing the film alongside having my kneecaps levered off with a screwdriver.

One of my other least favourite films is 'The Fast and the Furious'. Written by a twelve year old for eight year olds, it's best seen as a parable: it teaches us that if you only think about cars and tits, your brain, like that of the characters, will shrink to the size of a hazelnut. Paul Walker, or whatever his name is, is as convincing as a biscuit barrel with a smiley face drawn on it and vin Diesel's brain has less processing power than a 1975 pocket calculator with really big buttons. So there.[/snob]

lol, you don't like it then? :p

ok, i loved the goonies and have watched it several times, but there is one bit that has bugged me as i cant understand what was being said and who said it..

its the bit near the beggining when they all come out to see troys father and the other guy when they are on the porch and troys dad wants to give some papers, then when they turn there back the group start talking then you hear someone saying something like trash something something... what and who says it??

Guest Phillw454

Been thinking for about 5 mins as i dont have the film on me....

Trash the goondocks? (think thats what they call there area):)

Have to agree about The Fast and the Furious, but what's wrong with only thinking about cars and tits?