The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Manual Supra Rolling Shell

Lucifer

So you know all the facts about that then do you? I can list a ture account here if you like, and I can eve prove your very wrong.

Maz as I suspected you F*cked me about and cost me £75. When the V5 turns up at Thor, Im oging to come up and collect it myself and the £75 that you now owe me for doing this. I'll not be leaving until I have it from you.

Gaz PM'ed.

No I didnt f*ck you about.. You didnt honour your side - by not including the v5.

I dont want any accounts from you.. we was ready to take the car off your hands and pay up until that happened.

Also offered to pay the driver he said no he doesent want the cash for the journey down here.

And by saying the above do i take that as a threat???

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jake you obviously know what your on about - Please state what shit im full of please. Ectual facts not fiction.
OK then Dr Martin James PhD and ex-traffic policeman. Prove both those two things and I'll be less inclined to think you are quite such a Walter Mitty character.

PS - Shall we start on that really good wquality White VVT-i you sold to someone? hmmmmmm. I have pictures of the underneath of it - Symetry is not a word that car knows ;)
Symetry isn't a word I know either. What does it mean?

Did I claim to you the car was really good quality? No, because I didn't sell it to you. I sold it to CJ with a broken engine and a couple of issues. He then sold it on to somebody else and they had your firm fit a new engine in it.

Anyway, what is your point? If you're going to try to make me look like a liar you'll have a hard job on your hands because I'm not one. You, on the other hand, Dr James PhD and former traffic policeman I have my doubts about.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.