The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Manual Supra Rolling Shell

Lucifer

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh i see, i was under the impression you was only allowed to still trade here to pay back the members you owe money to, not your staff, may be i got that wrong:rolleyes:

wouldnt be the first time hey? I wasnt told that.

And Jody is no longer my staff, im just trying to do the right thing by him - call him and ask.

Jamie cant you just finally F*ck off my case please. your NOT helping.

If I wasnt paying people back i wouldn't still be here woudl I now?

This'll be for sale forever if Martin is going to continue being a dick about who he will and won't sell stuff to.

So basically everyone who realised that he's full of shit (about half the forum membership) and said so, is excluded from buying his old crap even though this would help out the poor buggers that actually did trust him and got shafted.

Martin's creditors must be thrilled to see him being so selective

This'll be for sale forever if Martin is going to continue being a dick about who he will and won't sell stuff to.

So basically everyone who realised that he's full of shit (about half the forum membership) and said so, is excluded from buying his old crap even though this would help out the poor buggers that actually did trust him and got shafted.

Martin's creditors must be thrilled to see him being so selective

Jake you obviously know what your on about - Please state what shit im full of please. Ectual facts not fiction.

So then lets see.......... I paid Garry £75 to take it up to Thor today, only for Maz to say he wasnt having it now because the V5 had already been posted. I called Pete Betts, to explain that I though it was a done deal and Id already done the V5 and the counterpart was here at home. I also gave him teh previous registered keeper (me) and address to check it our with DVLA. But Again Maz (MK47) still was being his usual C**tish self and persuading otherwise.

So garry reloaded it and has brought it back and Im £75 poorer.

Maybe now you can see why I didnt want to sell it to him in the first place because i knew something like this woudl happen. TThorn now have a V5 winging their way and Im left with a car I cant sell for a couple of week until I recover the V5. - But im sure you will find a way to make ths all my fault.

Cheers Jake.

PS - Shall we start on that really good wquality White VVT-i you sold to someone? hmmmmmm. I have pictures of the underneath of it - Symetry is not a word that car knows ;)

I thought you still had that Jake?

Still got the original MSB Supra or just down to the mental one now?

It says "Now Sold" next to the white one in his sig so I guess it's gone, I think he "just" has the two now.

In the meantime.... :Popcorn:

GOD come on people i no hes pissed alot of people off but enough is enough!! hes showing willing and got parts up forsale atm to pay people off. i thought this was a forum for supra owners not to just hack people off all day!!

Jake you obviously know what your on about - Please state what shit im full of please. Ectual facts not fiction.

So then lets see.......... I paid Garry £75 to take it up to Thor today, only for Maz to say he wasnt having it now because the V5 had already been posted. I called Pete Betts, to explain that I though it was a done deal and Id already done the V5 and the counterpart was here at home. I also gave him teh previous registered keeper (me) and address to check it our with DVLA. But Again Maz (MK47) still was being his usual C**tish self and persuading otherwise.

So garry reloaded it and has brought it back and Im £75 poorer.

Maybe now you can see why I didnt want to sell it to him in the first place because i knew something like this woudl happen. TThorn now have a V5 winging their way and Im left with a car I cant sell for a couple of week until I recover the V5. - But im sure you will find a way to make ths all my fault.

Cheers Jake.

PS - Shall we start on that really good wquality White VVT-i you sold to someone? hmmmmmm. I have pictures of the underneath of it - Symetry is not a word that car knows ;)

HOLD on a minute.. Who is dumb enough to buy a car with NO V5? As of last week you werent even willing to sell the car to me/thor, and then all of a sudden you lost the sale you originally had, and then jody rang me to apologise on your behalf and said that I can have the car.

Out of good will I accepted the apology and agreed on a price, to help YOU and YOUR customers out. The car shows up today with NO log book, a missing wing.. a missing drivers side window..

Clearly you said the V5 was PRESENT which it wasnt, and then you give us a story about how you have already sent the V5 off to us in the name of Thor....

Don't try and make me sound like I was wasting time clearly you wasted ours.

We also agreed with you that you can leave the car here, we would pay the driver and once the paperwork arrives you would get the payment, either that or take it back.

You then proceeded to say you will 'twat' me and threw your toys out the pram... I'd like to see you try martin.

Anyway we did confirm should any paperwork arrive to our address we will return it next day delivery.

It was in our best interest to NOT buy the car with no paperwork otherwise we would have been stuck with a bit of scrap metal.. come on its not like you havent sold a car without the v5 before, which was 'on its way' but never surfaced?

I have nothing more to say here I think I have made myself very clear.

Maz i was at interpro when this was going on, and i know Martin has been a **** , but it was a rolling shell nothing more and for £500 it was piss cheap, when you buy a car of someone privately you get the green slip and that is all, which covers you if you are pulled by the police, which in a shell will not happen, i am am not defending Martin and any past antics, and i for one hope to see any people owed money paid back, if for one thing just to put this whole series of incidents to rest, but none of this does any one any good, i have met both you and Pete and think you are good blokes, but Thor is 8 miles from my house and i drove to Bristol today to get further work done on my car which i am happy with and will continue to do so, there are worse things in life and it is not worth it:)

It was in our best interest to NOT buy the car with no paperwork otherwise we would have been stuck with a bit of scrap metal.. come on its not like you havent sold a car without the v5 before, which was 'on its way' but never surfaced?

I have nothing more to say here I think I have made myself very clear.

So you know all the facts about that then do you? I can list a ture account here if you like, and I can eve prove your very wrong.

Maz as I suspected you F*cked me about and cost me £75. When the V5 turns up at Thor, Im oging to come up and collect it myself and the £75 that you now owe me for doing this. I'll not be leaving until I have it from you.

Gaz PM'ed.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.