The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Single Turbo Manual - Very Cheap

Lucifer

Sorry, day off yesterday. Now I know its an option, I will push for a sale this end, unfortunately I am relying on selling a broken Na. Dont think I need the sale of my TT to complete the purchase as I can pool funds together (but it will have to go all the same!)

Can't understand why yours hasnt sold yet!! I will keep you informed.

How much are you short, you can owe me for a change if you like!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its torque you shoudl look at, adn I woudl say this one has had 400FTLB for a few months now and no issues. Its the clutches that are the issue!

The V5 would say (its not to hand right now) Engine is 3.0TT Gearbox probly say Auto, but easily changed.

Its torque you shoudl look at, adn I woudl say this one has had 400FTLB for a few months now and no issues. Its the clutches that are the issue!

The V5 would say (its not to hand right now) Engine is 3.0TT Gearbox probly say Auto, but easily changed.

I agree my NA to TT had 360FTLBs of torque going through its 5 speed box (Which had done 100000 miles before the conversion) I did 2000miles in it and it never missed a beat. ;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.