The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Single Turbo Manual - Very Cheap

Lucifer

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been taken out in this car guys, it's absolutely awesome! After goin out in this I now NEED to go single!! The noise from the titanium exhaust is just amazing, an the car pulls just as strong in 3rd or 4th as my TT does in 2nd!! If I had the money i'd have it for sure!

so its still for sale until you pay a deposit or temp off the market until you make you mind up first?

i think its a little complicated with regards to the money so i'm just waiting for the pics to be sent and details of how and to who etc to pay a deposit

Mike

It is really first come first served on this one cash talks. Im doing the pictures in teh next few hours.

As seifer says - Its darn quick for what it is.

No probs, if someone is in a better situation than me then i dont mind standing aside as such?

Theres no way i would be able to collect it for afew weeks anyway as i'm in the middle of a house move and i'm not exactly close to you ;)

Look forward to the pics etc

Mike

No probs, if someone is in a better situation than me then i dont mind standing aside as such?

Theres no way i would be able to collect it for afew weeks anyway as i'm in the middle of a house move and i'm not exactly close to you ;)

Look forward to the pics etc

Mike

I dont mind holding on to it, storage is not my problem. Paying people back and having money to live is right now. Delivery can be arranged through www.gp-rs.co.uk is required.

Cheers

Money talks so its first come first served.

Hi martin

I will drop out bud, i'm just that busy with having to move out of our house into temporary accomodation until our new house completes that i just wont have the time or space at the moment.

Shame as it looks like its got potencial but i also know you need the money asap and i would have really like to see the car before handing over money and its just not going to happen quickly.

Sorry to mess you around and good luck with the sale, cant see it being around long ;)

Mike

complete long shot and feel free to throw it back in my face Martin but would you accept £6000 seeing as you technically still owe me £500 :rolleyes: Again another catch is that I could only afford £2000 - £2500 straight away, the rest would come from the sale of my TT which I would sell at lowest price possible (within reason) to achieve a quick sale!

Again, feel free to tell me where to go :)

Adam

complete long shot and feel free to throw it back in my face Martin but would you accept £6000 seeing as you technically still owe me £500 :rolleyes: Again another catch is that I could only afford £2000 - £2500 straight away, the rest would come from the sale of my TT which I would sell at lowest price possible (within reason) to achieve a quick sale!

Again, feel free to tell me where to go :)

Adam

£6500 - £500 to you.

£2500 now ballance on sale of TT. But who would have the car? in the mean time?

maybe post details of the other car to see what we are talking?

Also what would happen to the £2,500? straight to the 3 people?

Cheers

G

I would have to apportion that amount of cash as I dont even have enough money this month to pay the required bills, ie electric gas etc.... Rent is just about covered - No really its that bad right now.

Sorry, day off yesterday. Now I know its an option, I will push for a sale this end, unfortunately I am relying on selling a broken Na. Dont think I need the sale of my TT to complete the purchase as I can pool funds together (but it will have to go all the same!)

Can't understand why yours hasnt sold yet!! I will keep you informed.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.