Single Turbo Manual - Very Cheap

Lucifer

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

have you got any pictures of the car??

mail to [email protected]

how quick a sale do you want? i am very interested as long as theres nothing major wrong with it.

a full spec list would be appreciated as well ;)

Mike

Nothing wrong with it at all, in fact it drives really nicely.

I need a sale this week hence the price.

Photos very soon.

just been checking my funds and i wouldnt be able to do anything until late next week bud as i only have £5k in cash at the moment , just bloody lent my dad £3k for a new motorbike as my skyline sale just fell through!! typical LOL

Mike

just been checking my funds and i wouldnt be able to do anything until late next week bud as i only have £5k in cash, just bloody lent my dad £3k for a new motorbike as my skyline sale just fell through!! typical LOL

Mike

A deposit woudl be fine of that amount and if you like you can pay the members directly.

A deposit woudl be fine of that amount and if you like you can pay the members directly.

OK then bud as long as your ok with that and as long as the car is as you say it is then i will have it.

Would still like some pictures and if you either pm or mail me what you want doing with the money etc.

Cheers

Mike

OK then bud as long as your ok with that and as long as the car is as you say it is then i will have it.

Would still like some pictures and if you either pm or mail me what you want doing with the money etc.

Cheers

Mike

I'll do teh pictures tomorrow and let you know. Just so everyone knows the 3 people are:- (in no order)

Pig

Supra Dan

Gruggs

I'll let you know the details by Pm after you have seen the pictures.

I'll do teh pictures tomorrow and let you know. Just so everyone knows the 3 people are:- (in no order)

Pig

Supra Dan

Gruggs

I'll let you know the details by Pm after you have seen the pictures.

No worries matey

Mike

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.