The mkiv Supra Owners Club

UK spec Auto TT

CJ

A friend of mine has asked me to post this up as he does not have interwebnet access.

He wants to sell his 1995 UK spec Teale blue Auto TT. The car hs covered a lot of miles (192k) but before you turn away, please read on as this car has been pampered.

Firstly, it has a full Toyota service history. It has had new turbos fitted by Toyota about 4000miles ago along with a new radiator, new battery, cam belt, viscous fan and 4 new tyres. It also has 4 months tax and 8 months MOT and also benefits from after market 18" alloys and a Blitz Nur Spec exhaust.

Even though the mileage is high, the interior and exterior is in superb condition and is in standard form with no after market body kit.

I do not have any pics but they could be supplied in a few days for serious enquirers. The car is currently based at Cambridgeshire for those who want to view.

The car is up for sale at just £6495.

Must sell this weekend first buyer with £5500 takes it!

Guest Geneb

I'll give you first shout at this Col due to your help then i'll post on forsale section i have just taken these in P.X.

Asus Mainboard SLI

Athlon 64 3500 Skt 939

Zalman Flower Cooler

4x 512MB DDR400

2x Geforce 7800GT PCI-e Video cards to run in SLI

im after £200 for the lot bud:)

I'll give you first shout at this Col due to your help then i'll post on forsale section i have just taken these in P.X.

Asus Mainboard SLI

Athlon 64 3500 Skt 939

Zalman Flower Cooler

4x 512MB DDR400

2x Geforce 7800GT PCI-e Video cards to run in SLI

im after £200 for the lot bud:)

Can I ring you as I havent got a fecking clue what they are :D

Guest Geneb
Can I ring you as I havent got a fecking clue what they are :D

yeah np bud gimme a call in the morning bud as im about to kill all my mates on COD2 :D :d

This car is being delivered to me tomorrow to sell for my mate. That will give me a chance to take pics and post them up. It will also mean anyone wanting to view can do so at Oxfordshire.

Here are some pics that I took this afternoon. As you can see, the car has been resprayed a very nice blue (almost RSP but bluer) and is in car is in very good condition but does have one or two marks on the body (but nothing that a good T cut wont cure). The inside leather is good with no rips or tears but could do with a good clean with a leather cleaning agent and the carpets could also do with a good wash.

The wheels have very good with no kerbing or bad marks and it has just had new brake pads fitted too. It has had a recent cam belt change but would benefit from a change of plugs and oil etc.

All in all this is a lovely car for the money with the standard UK fitments such as bigger brakes, cruise control, full leather, heated seats etc. However, you will be pleased to see that the dildo's have been removed! :D

The car is now located with me at Abingdon, Oxfordshire and is available for viewing over the weekend or during the evenings.

paint job looks mint, im just struggling with the milage i think..

To be honest, it isn't "mint" but is very good. :)

I know what you mean about the mileage but with new tubbys, new rad, new front suspension, cambelt, fan etc, I would feel a bit more confident. That and the full SH.

mileage wouldn't be a problem for me either. certainly worth a look for the cheaper insurance the younger owners might be better with this.

where's the dildo's gone though? just doesn't look right being a UK without the dildo's :D

mileage wouldn't be a problem for me either. certainly worth a look for the cheaper insurance the younger owners might be better with this.

where's the dildo's gone though? just doesn't look right being a UK without the dildo's :D

The dildo's are no more! And thank goodness for that says me! :D

I have told my mate he is mad but he is going back to Spain to live and needs to sell the car very quickly. :(

Must sell this weekend first buyer with £5500 takes it!

Folks, you have to trust me on this, it was a cheap car before - at this price it is a steal!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.