Time to bite the bullet - Facelift Single 6 Spd

Soonto_HAS_soop

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

OK, I've been ignoring this as I was hoping to keep my Supra.

I've now moved jobs again, and I live in a guiet country location with lots of hills, muds and small rivers and the soop is not up to the location TBH. I'm going to upgrade to a 4x4 and this needs to fund it.

First to offer £12,500 can take it in it's full current spec.

Additions to the above list of mods are:

Emanage Ultimate, to be tuned (before sale) by Ian C

Bluetooth Kenwood handsfree kit

2nd 10" Kenwood sub

Reworked boot install that sounds much better.

Please no offers, I need the above amount to finance the new car and I cannot take a hit on that at all.

For those that contacted me previously, and I may have ignored, apologies for not getting back to you, it was because I was trying to avoid selling.

Cheers all.

Had it originally mapped by Ian C and it "put out" 484 but started to overfuel. When it did this I orignally thought it was the coil packs, so replaced those, it still did it, then I replaced the plugs, it still did it, eventually (by accident) I noticed that the EMB was fooking around and making it run like a pig as one of the internal chips was screwed. This got replaced by an EMU with fields harness and is running a basic map until I can get back over to Ian C to get it tweaked for the EMU. Still runs very well but there is no use getting it rolling roaded until I can get it sorted by Ian.

And once more into the fold....

Getting the EMU mapped by Ian C this weekend, will be ready for pick up/collection for anyone immediately after that.

This car has had a lot of the details done, all I had left on my wish list was a stroker and maybe a bigger turbo....

Cheap start for someone.