well i've got a receipt infront of me for 2x glass headlights

part numbers: y81130-1b210 £119.64

y81170-1b210 £119.64

courier charge £ 13,50

NET £216.88

VAT £37.95

TOTAL £254.83

plus i can now get them for around £240+delivery from lexus a contact.:p

That may be the receipt you have, I can only go on the information I have JUST received from Steve Manley when I phoned him at 14:35....

For the record, I paid £350 for my glass ones when I got them...

This can go round and round in circles...

The fact of the matter is, Ro put on his ad... Offers around £250... If people think it is too much they won't buy them, but there again they might... supply and demand...

For the record, I've GIVEN plenty of parts away in the past so I don't appreciate the tone of some of the comments in here that imply i'm trying to rip people off.

i'm not implying in anyway what so ever that you are trying to rip people off, just trying to help you out, i just thought if you can get new ones from steve at that price then why would any1 buy your second hand ones, sorry for any upset kopite and no hard feelings buddy :thumbs:

That may be the receipt you have, I can only go on the information I have JUST received from Steve Manley when I phoned him at 14:35....

For the record, I paid £350 for my glass ones when I got them...

This can go round and round in circles...

The fact of the matter is, Ro put on his ad... Offers around £250... If people think it is too much they won't buy them, but there again they might... supply and demand...

well maybe steve like me better:d and i was just trying to help, offers around £250, well by saying you can get new ones for that obviously has given people an indication of what to offer.

i saw a pair for sale on here with no bulbs for 280, just a week or two ago, why didnt anyone jump down their throat?

i should mention mine sold for 250 inc insured delivery, (i am in fact delivering them personally, coz toyota smashed one of mine in delivery originally, glass n post dont mix!),

IMHO i dont think kopite is asking over the odds as long as they in A1 condition.

im amazed they can be gotten new at the prices mentioned, i paid much more, AND waited like 2 months as there was no UK stock.

at least with kopites you know exactly what youre getting and when you'll get them.

Jeeez how hard is it to sell something on here now'days?

The chap but them up for £250/offers. Why dont people look at that and if they dont like it click the back button ffs.

(albundy68, your a superstar mate) ;) :thumbs:

no no no, offers but looking for at least £250, i was also just trying to help out by telling kopite that he had not mentioned whether these were brand new or second hand, i think what i did was fine, pretty sure i've saved a few people a few bob as i've had people pm'ing me asking for steves number already, hey i may have even saved kopite money if he gets his facelifts from steve, i don't know what previous sets of glass headlights have sold for and i don't care but if people could get a brand new set for the same money as a second hand set i know which ones they will be picking. the forum is about getting a good deal when it comes to selling stuff mate, if you wanna do some1 a favour and also get a smooth easy sale than this is the plaice, if you want to get as much as possible than try ebay. also please note i have note said one harsh word in this thread, just trying to do my bit for the club.

Kopite done nothing wrong by putting them up for sale at the price he thought was ok and tbh its not overly priced at all, if in excellant condition the price is what someone will pay.

However people jumping on the band wagon having a dig at fat controller are also wrong if a member wants to point out that you can get new for that price in a kind way that is fine, there was no thread hijack. If I bought an item from a member with other members knowing I could get brand new cheaper I would not be impressed with 'club spirit'.

Say a new member joined saw this thought great a bargain (as only knows toyota normal prices) i'll buy them then finds an older thread selling new for cheaper and PM's the established member saying you ripped me off I want some money back.

What are we saying tough you should of known? The idea is for members to look out for each other not stab each other. Maybe posting the mistake in the thread was wrong way to go about it, a pm may of been better so Kopite could of changed the price to what he felt happy with.

Instead we now have a messy for sale thread. Ro if you want this for sale thread tidied up send me a PM :)

Kopite done nothing wrong by putting them up for sale at the price he thought was ok and tbh its not overly priced at all, if in excellant condition the price is what someone will pay.

However people jumping on the band wagon having a dig at fat controller are also wrong if a member wants to point out that you can get new for that price in a kind way that is fine, there was no thread hijack. If I bought an item from a member with other members knowing I could get brand new cheaper I would not be impressed with 'club spirit'.

Say a new member joined saw this thought great a bargain (as only knows toyota normal prices) i'll buy them then finds an older thread selling new for cheaper and PM's the established member saying you ripped me off I want some money back.

What are we saying tough you should of known? The idea is for members to look out for each other not stab each other. Maybe posting the mistake in the thread was wrong way to go about it, a pm may of been better so Kopite could of changed the price to what he felt happy with.

Instead we now have a messy for sale thread. Ro if you want this for sale thread tidied up send me a PM :)

bloody well put sir, top man. should've sent kopite a pm and i appologise for not but i didn't even think of it. oops

kopite had obviously not heard of steve manley's price for these, but compared to mr T's RRP £250 for a mint set is great, but as i said, just trying to help people out, i'm sure if kopite or whoever else has critasized for that matter would have appreciated the info if they were in the market for some uk spec headlights.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.