The mkiv Supra Owners Club

UK Spec Glass Headlights

Kopite

Selling these, been on the car for less than a year and still look as new :). I prefer the look of the facelifts on my grey car, open to offers on them. Looking for at least £250, don't want any PMs for these; please make any offers in this thread so people know what the deal is. Delivery will probably be £11.75 on these

If no one seems to want them I'll get in touch with him dude, there seemed to be a few people wanting them so I'm gonna let the thread go for a little bit so people can see it first. Will probably give it a couple of days or until the interest slows

Oops forgot to mention that! No pics at the min, they're at Envy so when that kind Mr Walker gets a minute, i'll ask him to take some pics

funny thing is you still forgot to mention "that", are they new or second hand?:p

ps. steve manly sells these for £254 delivered if i remember rightly

Guest EncoreWRC

Yes he does... I am waiting fo a bit but I will be geting mine from him. Cant beat that price for brand new ones.

funny thing is you still forgot to mention "that", are they new or second hand?:p

See edited first post :rolleyes:

Also, a set just sold for £250 from Albundy so i put them up for that much, i'll remember this when you try and sell something dude :innocent:

See edited first post :rolleyes:

Also, a set just sold for £250 from Albundy so i put them up for that much, i'll remember this when you try and sell something dude :innocent:

albundy's ones were brand new from toyota with sidelight bulbs and for offers over £200 surely that must have given you some indication what yours are worth.

o, you'll get £250 for them on ebay for sure, i had a brand new set off steve for my last uk car which i sold with the crapy ones still in so i slung them on ebay and fetched £320.lol

sorry for being a bitch:p

So is anyone gonna moan at Al for selling them for £250 then? Alright so i didn't know how much Steve Manley sells them for, do you seriously expect me to check how much they are in each outlet? Might just stick these on Ebay instead then and not sell to any club members if people are gonna bitch. Would £200 be fair? Or would someone find a thread where some brand new ones went cheaper in a quick sale and then say I'm trying to rip people off?

For the record, toyota's list price on these is around £200 per light... so even then it would be a good price...

Fair enough, some discount can be gotten from Steve Manley..go for it.

Sorry, in my haste, this may not come across right...

I was trying to say, that £250 for a set I thought was reasonable, and if someone wanted them cheaper then THEY should call SM and speak to him...

So is anyone gonna moan at Al for selling them for £250 then? Alright so i didn't know how much Steve Manley sells them for, do you seriously expect me to check how much they are in each outlet? Might just stick these on Ebay instead then and not sell to any club members if people are gonna bitch. Would £200 be fair? Or would someone find a thread where some brand new ones went cheaper in a quick sale and then say I'm trying to rip people off?

al's ones were brand new with sidelight bulbs so they were a little cheaper than steves which is a good deal, i think £200 is a fair price to the forum but if you are worried about the extra £50 stick em on ebay with some good pics and they'll fetch £250 all day long. i don't think any1's really been moaning about £250 but just stating the obvious, why would anyone buy a year old set over a brand new set delivered for the same price. peace

why would anyone buy a year old set over a brand new set delivered for the same price. peace

They aren't the same price (and you thought you had an answer for everything :p )

Steve's are £269.. whereas these are £250 (and if you include the delivery £261.75)... so they aren't the same price, these are cheaper :p

Well this car has hardly seen the road with the lights on it due to the work that's been done on it, i did originally agree a sale a few months ago for £200 with Jimwire but unfortunately i couldn't get my replacement lights on so that deal didn't happen. Since, sets have gone for higher (here and Ebay) so i upped my price.

For the record, I've GIVEN plenty of parts away in the past so I don't appreciate the tone of some of the comments in here that imply i'm trying to rip people off.

Ro, just go back to the old days, item & price, ignore any snidey comments

They aren't the same price (and you thought you had an answer for everything :p )

Steve's are £269.. whereas these are £250 (and if you include the delivery £261.75)... so they aren't the same price, these are cheaper :p

well i've got a receipt infront of me for 2x glass headlights

part numbers: y81130-1b210 £119.64

y81170-1b210 £119.64

courier charge £ 13,50

NET £216.88

VAT £37.95

TOTAL £254.83

plus i can now get them for around £240+delivery from lexus a contact.:p

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.