The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Mosque to be built for London Olympics

dibbleyuk

Ahh I take it you must be followers - perfect example of something said being translated into something else for effect to publicise (excuse any poor spelling) your own views and blacken those of others eh.

Fuckin joke !

I have no need to publicise my own views to people whom wouldnt understand them, my comment was made as a direct response to what you had written, which likens building mosques to letting paedophiles and drug dealers walk the streets. Unfortunately some people agree with you

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well said.

We got the Olympics, lets enjoy it as a historical sporting event for England not as another excuse to war with everyone, we got enough reasons for that without turning good things into bad ones.

Surely you mean the United Kingdom. The host city is London, which is the capital of the United Kingdom . If they were being hosted in Cardiff or Birmingham or Manchester or Glasgow, they'd still be the British Olympics.

Nope you're right I stand corrected - It is the United Kingdom hosting as apposed to just England. I'm English not British as Scotts are Scotish etc, just automaticaly put that as being something from me.

Surely you mean the United Kingdom. The host city is London, which is the capital of the United Kingdom . If they were being hosted in Cardiff or Birmingham or Manchester or Glasgow, they'd still be the British Olympics.

Yeah lets build a 100 mil mosque Mr Saudi -- as long as we can build a 100 mil church in your country. Or is that too un PC.

I think that's a fair request. You and I both know what the answer is going to be - gosh the Saudis certainly don't set a good example now do they....(I Used to live in Kuwait before the Gulf War kicked off and frequently visited Riyadh and Mecca - lovely historic places - sad to say shame about the people - especially the ones in authoritative positions)

So are we saying that 'English' people only worship at churches or only have one religion? What is the religion of choice?

I find it so hypocritical that true born and bred 'English' get married in Churches, have children christened etc. People pick and choose religion when they feel like it.

What is the religion of choice?

Science :)

Well, science is not religion and it doesn't just come down to faith. Although it has many of religion's virtues, it has none of its vices. Science is based upon verifiable evidence. Religious faith not only lacks evidence, its independence from evidence is its pride and joy, shouted from the rooftops. Why else would Christians wax critical of doubting Thomas? The other apostles are held up to us as exemplars of virtue because faith was enough for them. Doubting Thomas, on the other hand, required evidence. Perhaps he should be the patron saint of scientists.

http://www.thehumanist.org/humanist/articles/dawkins.html

So are we saying that 'English' people only worship at churches or only have one religion? What is the religion of choice?

I find it so hypocritical that true born and bred 'English' get married in Churches, have children christened etc. People pick and choose religion when they feel like it.

What is the religion of choice?

C of E end of.

Eh!!!!

Other religions not welcome.

Mosque to be built for London Olympics

The plan is for the mosque to be so big that people flying in from all over the world for the 2012 Olympics will it see it as the biggest landmark in London, bigger than St Pauls, Westminster Abbey or Wembley Stadium.

Take a second to cast your vote in The on-line poll to determine public opinion about whether a mega mosque should be built for

the Olympics.

The vote so far is *57*% in favour.

After voting, forward this to as many people as you wish. Here's the

link:

http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/ScrapMegaMosque

copyed from the e mail i received.

That'll house alot of suicide bombers!! Has MI5 been informed??

Personally I think religion is b*l****s, however, I don't deny people the right to believe what they want to, after all most of us will have believed in Santa, and the tooth fairy (That's not a dissing comment)...

I believe in what I can see, and what I can figure out in my mind, and I'll admit I haven't read the bible, or any other religious books, it all seems flawed from the start to me, but of course, that's just my opinion...

So can I just exercise my right to believeing and practising no religion? Without having many aspects of my life affected by it?...statement>

Personally I think religion is b*l****s, however, I don't deny people the right to believe what they want to, after all most of us will have believed in Santa, and the tooth fairy :QUOTE]

oh shit man -you mean there not real:(

Rich

Personally I think religion is b*l****s, however, I don't deny people the right to believe what they want to, after all most of us will have believed in Santa, and the tooth fairy

oh shit man -you mean there not real:(

Rich

Sorry Mate, it was your Mum and Dad putting the presents under the tree, and the 50p's under your pillow... And your Dad ate the carrots for the reindeer...