The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Mosque to be built for London Olympics

dibbleyuk

Interesting thread. Apparently the Catholic religion is the biggest in this country now just for general info - to do with all the eastern europeans that have come to this country. And I haven't seen a church getting built for TIME but have seen a few mosques spring up. So, not much anyone can do to stop these things. In a perfect world all these people would just drop the religion thing and put their efforts into believing in nature and looking after that. Not as easy to brain wash people, get money and start scraps with that though. Oh, and it's probably less selfish. You know, devote your life to God or whoever and he'll hook you up when you die, believe in nature and you're just going to decompose.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting thread. Apparently the Catholic religion is the biggest in this country now just for general info - to do with all the eastern europeans that have come to this country. And I haven't seen a church getting built for TIME but have seen a few mosques spring up. So, not much anyone can do to stop these things. In a perfect world all these people would just drop the religion thing and put their efforts into believing in nature and looking after that. Not as easy to brain wash people, get money and start scraps with that though. Oh, and it's probably less selfish. You know, devote your life to God or whoever and he'll hook you up when you die, believe in nature and you're just going to decompose.

i think the thing is even though people put down on paper that they are catholic / christian etc, those people mainly dont practice it like most of the asian community do.

• 3 months later...

Well gents I'm surprised this one didn't hit the fan lol. I'm not going to say to much as I'm after a new Supe and don't fancy getting banned again right now but I must add...this whole thing...takes THE F****NG P**S mate.

This is England - all be it a pathetic former shadow of a once glorious country, but all the same it's OUR pathetic former shadow of a glorious country. It's precisely this kind of thing that makes everyone hate Muslims and religion in general. Obviously twats in semtex pants don't help but stuff like this is un-neccesary and just adds fuel to the fire. Civil war is coming and when it does we only have ourselves...or rather the government to blame. They like 2 bend over and take it up the shitter from all sides and see it as a bonus if they get to shit on their own English people at the same time.

Yeah build another mosque, let the peodo's go free, release burglers and drug dealers early, allow Islamic retard terrorists plan attacks by not keeping an eye on them - oh and just for good measure let the government get rich in the process coz that's what our grandparents fought for all those years ago isn't it ?????

This country is a joke, it's the dumping ground for the world's shite but sadly it's our own fault. I love ENGLAND all the same but fcuk me I wish she'd wake up and sort itself out.

Buying Toyota and making a MK V 600bhp entry model would be a great start but I think that's as likely as the English people meaning anything in ENGLAND in the future.

Tea anyone

Well gents I'm surprised this one didn't hit the fan lol. I'm not going to say to much as I'm after a new Supe and don't fancy getting banned again right now but I must add...this whole thing...takes THE F****NG P**S mate.

This is England - all be it a pathetic former shadow of a once glorious country, but all the same it's OUR pathetic former shadow of a glorious country. It's precisely this kind of thing that makes everyone hate Muslims and religion in general. Obviously twats in semtex pants don't help but stuff like this is un-neccesary and just adds fuel to the fire. Civil war is coming and when it does we only have ourselves...or rather the government to blame. They like 2 bend over and take it up the shitter from all sides and see it as a bonus if they get to shit on their own English people at the same time.

Yeah build another mosque, let the peodo's go free, release burglers and drug dealers early, allow Islamic retard terrorists plan attacks by not keeping an eye on them - oh and just for good measure let the government get rich in the process coz that's what our grandparents fought for all those years ago isn't it ?????

This country is a joke, it's the dumping ground for the world's shite but sadly it's our own fault. I love ENGLAND all the same but fcuk me I wish she'd wake up and sort itself out.

Buying Toyota and making a MK V 600bhp entry model would be a great start but I think that's as likely as the English people meaning anything in ENGLAND in the future.

Tea anyone

About time you left the country ;)

Tea anyone

Youre actually seriously likening building a mosque to setting paedophiles free? if so then you sir are truly a retard

Guest Geneb
so in effect itsjust ast wrong building a most as setting a paedophile free?

yes, I used to live in blackburn in one of the few predominately english area's , so what do they do they went and built the biggest fcuking training Academy/Mosque they could right on our door step.

i have not got a problem with asians,muslims ,irish,welsh or any race as this is the United Kingdom and as such should be one of the strongest nations out there, unfortunately there are certain groups out there "Asian & english" that just stare up the shit with things like ban Baa Baa Black sheep and remove Golly Wog and such nonsense, i was brought up with Baabaa blacksheep and Golly Wog and thats the kind of thing good old england was about back then.

so them do gooders and complainers should just fuck off elsewhere, even my pakistani mates are fucked of with this shit

They have banned Baa Baa Black Sheep?, when the feck did that happen?

:bang:

There are places in the UK run by liberal arty farty types who use PC to their own ends. Banning Baa Baa Black sheep is one example because it may offend black people, it doesnt offend black people, only these arty farty liberal PC brigade members. Another one was a shop was forced to change its till rolls because it had a picture of a piggy bank on the back and it "may" of offended muslims.

Don't blame the muslims, blame the liberal arty farties, who are in control

yes, I used to live in blackburn in one of the few predominately english area's , so what do they do they went and built the biggest fcuking training Academy/Mosque they could right on our door step.

That comment would be funny if it wasnt so sad. Let me guess your knowledge of islam comes from the daily mail?

Guest Geneb
Im not surprised as that always happens when theres a place made where hundreds of people gather on a daily basis and block the roads with cars/people/bikes

true true

so in effect itsjust ast wrong building a most as setting a paedophile free?

Absolutely, I offered him a fantastic solution :p

Where the hell did anyone say that?

That comment would be funny if it wasnt so sad. Let me guess your knowledge of islam comes from the daily mail?

Youre actually seriously likening building a mosque to setting paedophiles free? if so then you sir are truly a retard

*edit*

I would like to know what the heck religion has to do with the Olympics. Seems to me to be another glorious waste of public funds. I do not see why our tax money has to go into building a religious place of any kind. People of all denominations could use the funds elsewhere.

I would like to know what the heck religion has to do with the Olympics. Seems to me to be another glorious waste of public funds. I do not see why our tax money has to go into building a religious place of any kind. People of all denominations could use the funds elsewhere.

Well said.

We got the Olympics, lets enjoy it as a historical sporting event for England not as another excuse to war with everyone, we got enough reasons for that without turning good things into bad ones.