The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Blue UK Spec Cheltenham

Pot

I only use it as a weekend toy and give it a good blast when I can. Most of the week it hibernates in the garage. I've seen a JDM gun metal Supe alot but I've never seen a silver. There seems to be quite a healthy Supe population here in Chelt. Some kiddie is arranging a meet in Malvern soon.

I was suprised when I saw yours as I hadn't heard of one in Chelt, I guess I've just been unlucky in not seeing you before, and not looking up what you had when you said you love the Gold Cup!... (Which I hate pffft... lol)

There are a few of us about, Silver seems to be the most common colour in all fairness! Well out of the 4 I can name that are Chelt regulars, 2 are Silver... lol - And there's a few in Gloucester, and Stroud too, there was Ross with another blue (Aftermarket), but he's sold his now...

I think I've heard about this Malvern meet, I'll have to look up the info and see if I'm able to go...

It's totally stock with the exception of HIDs and TRD front strut brace. I bought her about 5 years ago off the MD of a local building firm for £!##!**@@?!! and now she's only worth a few bob. LOL! As a weekend toy it's only clocked up 54k which aint too bad for a 12 year old filly.

Gold Cup is a larf but hell on wallet and liver!! Chelt is back to normal service now.

I nearly bought the same car as he's an old friend of a friend. I ended up waiting a little longer as I wasn't quite ready to buy one back then. I spent about £7.5k more than he sold yours for and got mine!

Edit: That's assuming it's the same Rob. Was he a Rob W by any chance?