The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My Trial kitted 6 speed TT

DannyW

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you put it on pistonheads, autotrader and so on?

Its a nice car and all but the market is pretty swamped at the moment and most people dont realize you have to pay a bit extra for a really good example.

Not bothering with auto trader as mine will be at the top end of the prices so i'll get all the timewasters asking why it's so expensive.

Never used pistonheads, is it worth a shot you think?

Do I REALLY need a kidney and a house - or do you think I could survive without them?

Can we get a 'Greg to buy this car' kitty going please? £1 each and I'll be able to afford it in 2 or so weeks..................go on! ;)

Lovely car, keep looking at it myself but its just a little too much as i'm moving house at the moment and its costing a bloody fortune!!

Good luck with the sale, suprised its not gone yet but if you fancy reducing it then just let me know :D

Mike

Oh and yes stick it on pistonheads, you tend to find most people on the clubs already have one so not really looking unless its something really special (not saying yours isnt) but i have always found more interest on pistonheads ;)

Mike

Can't believe the lack of interest, what am i doing wrong?

Constant bumping looks like desperation, desperation makes buyers think there is something wrong or that increased desperation will lead to a price reduction.

Play it calm, advertise elsewhere and await the sale - it's a lovely car, shouldn't take long.

Danny, wot a stunning looking car and worth every penny. Try Piston Heads as it's free. Best of luck, just hope it goes to a good home, also best of luck with the new business venture, nearly 24 months into mine and I'm already beginning to run out out steam!!

Stick to the day job, its easy cash, sitting on your ass!!!

It's on pistonheads now mate, worth a shot.

If i sat on my ass during my day job then i would probably stick at it but unfortunately i have an extremely physical job which i'm sick and tired of to be honest, anyway that's another story altogether :)

cheers for the nice comments.

I work with timber Edd, constructing roof trusses, driving sideloaders/forklifts and generally lifting and carrying very heavy awkward things all day long. Just fancy a change.

Is it true the price of timber has shot up lately?

Hi Danny

Saw the post in the other thread ;)

Yours is stunning but its just too much outside my price range :( or i would have snapped it up mate in a heart beat.

Hope you sell it soon and get what you want for it or if you feel the need to let it go cheaper then give me a nod LOL

Mike

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.