The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My Trial kitted 6 speed TT

DannyW

Just a stunning Supra mate, sorry you're selling but hope you get a quick sale :) When Jap Perf were doing my article, they said that the full trial kit was the best bodykit they had seen on a Supra, suits the lines etc. without being over the top :cool:

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a stunning Supra mate, sorry you're selling but hope you get a quick sale :) When Jap Perf were doing my article, they said that the full trial kit was the best bodykit they had seen on a Supra, suits the lines etc. without being over the top :cool:

Thanks for that. I agree with what they said :) :)

I hope you get Danny's car Greg; you deserve it mucka;)

Thanks mate! :)

Danny - I'm making an enquiry with my bank Monday mate to see if I can extend my loan by £4k.

Then, if accepted, my car will be up for £7k after the work Turbofit have done. Not bad considering I bought it for £8k and have spent £5k already.

Although, I'll strip out the RLTC, Carbon Fibre Dash panels and Blue LED conversions :)

Will keep you posted mate. ;)

Nice one mate, i'd much prefer to see a genuine enthusiast such as yourself buy it rather than just joe bloggs off the street if you see what i mean.

Indeed mate and thank you. In a bit of debt at the mom from my car, but what's another cheeky £3k for a right stunner hey! :)

Simply stunning Danny. Here's hoping for tomorrows acceptance!

I've had two local people enquire about my car and an £8.5k offer pending viewing in person (car is currently at turbofit) ;)

Any other gadgets on your car matey? Boost controller etc? What exhaust has been fitted now then>

Simply stunning Danny. Here's hoping for tomorrows acceptance!

I've had two local people enquire about my car and an £8.5k offer pending viewing in person (car is currently at turbofit) ;)

Any other gadgets on your car matey? Boost controller etc? What exhaust has been fitted now then>

Thanks mate, no boost controller or anything, all running as stock, it has a HKS induction kit with what looks like a new filter element in.

The exhaust is from Trial so it's designed for that rear bumper, it really works well together, sounds gorgeous too.

"We regret to inform you that under the current circumstances and in viewing the recent activity on your account, we are unable to extend the value of your loan to the amount requested".

The bit*h on the phone from Barclays. :(

Barclays are a bunch of shits:Pling:

Tell me about it. Time to try and work the ol' dears round tonight into lending me the cash, but they HATE my car at the moment and certainly wouldn't want another, even though a more prettier, one sat on the drive mate. :rolleyes:

Tell me about it. Time to try and work the ol' dears round tonight into lending me the cash, but they HATE my car at the moment and certainly wouldn't want another, even though a more prettier, one sat on the drive mate. :rolleyes:

Chat with the oldies mate as it would be a shame to let this Supra go - Danny really has got a nice example sitting on his drive.

If you have problems with the oldies then i can always send a team over to their house for a chat and piece of cake.

Parents are so overrated anyway so I'm certain you wouldn't miss them:innocent:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.