The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My Trial kitted 6 speed TT

DannyW

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry but I'm looking at that and I'm wondering why you are selling it. It's gorgeous.

Thanks Martin, and i agree, i wonder myself sometimes why i'm selling.

The reasons are that i'm hoping to start a little car valeting business up. For this i need a van and some money to buy the kit.

Also me and the mrs are planning on buying another house, she is selling her Civic type R to raise the cash for the deposit, and the left over money from the supra will cover some of the other related costs and clear most of my credit card debt.

I should, after all this have enough money left to buy myself a fun weekend car, something like a westfield would be nice.

But all this isn't happening right away, i'm not in a particular rush to sell hence the firm price.

Thanks.

looks sweet mate, very nice. cant believe it aint sold yet :(

also cant believe you aint sold the tubby yet, whats going on mate?

Hi mate, the MR2 is technically sold, Brook Stevens has given me the money for it, he came up last weekend and we put the bodywork together and polished it, he's coming again next saturday so we can sort the engine then he's driving it away.

Cant believe your selling bud, hope you get the cash you want - you'd be mad to drop it any lower.

Good luck with the sale! :thumbs:

Cheers Gaz, i'm not lowering the price, if it doesn't sell i'll just keep it as i need that amount to do what i want to do next.

well,... at least its staying in the Club.

Sorry Danny.

You must be gutted :(

Extremely gutted, but i know it's going to a good home. To someone who has the same ideas and plans for taking the car to the next level as i did.

At least this will allow me to do what i want to do next with my life.

But my biggest fear is, will i still be welcome on here with no supra?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.