The mkiv Supra Owners Club

TRD C/Fibre Middle Spoiler

TT-DEK

OK, ive decided to keep the Varis spoiler so the above is going up for sale? This is already sprayed in the best colour (black) so

no cost to get it sprayed. This is only a few months old so in new superb condition?

Im really, looking to re-coup the costings for the other spoiler, so please bear that in mind if interested;) If you look at the thread i started a couple of days ago " VARIS or TRD you will see piks of item, thanks for looking,

I will only be back on line this evening, thanks.:D

WILL post more piks as well, thanks.

Updated 19/03/07:

Ok, lets start again. This spoiler is only a few months old and is in black. Its got the c/fibre middle blade, and c/f side panels.

I have changed this to a Varis hence the sale. This is in exellent condition, so grab a good deal when you see one??

No need to pay for spray job if you have a black car? obviously, this will save you best part of £100 easy:innocent:

These are normally £300 plus cost of sprayin?

Im looking for £260 + post. First to offer gets it:D

Please PM only:)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.